- Lund® Bi-Fold Loading RampUniversal Bi-Fold Loading Ramp by Lund®. Need help getting heavy vehicles into your pickup but don’t want to deal with long and cumbersome loading ramps? These Bi-Fold Ramps from Lund are the solution. Their traction aiding...Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are designed to hold up to 1,500 lbs with distributed-load capacity of 750 lbs per panelThe extruded hole surface of Bi-Fold Loading Ramps guarantees easy loading, providing traction even for the muddiest of all-terrain tires$161.69 - $210.85
- Lund® DuraLoader Arched Loading RampUniversal DuraLoader Arched Loading Ramp by Lund®. Need help getting heavy vehicles into your pickup but don’t want to deal with long and cumbersome loading ramps? These Bi-Fold Ramps from Lund are the solution. Their traction...Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are designed to hold up to 1,500 lbs with distributed-load capacity of 750 lbs per panelThe extruded hole surface of Bi-Fold Loading Ramps guarantees easy loading, providing traction even for the muddiest of all-terrain tires$233.25 - $251.12
- Lund® Folding Loading RampUniversal Folding Aluminum Loading Ramp by Lund®. Need help getting heavy vehicles into your pickup but don’t want to deal with long and cumbersome loading ramps? These folding aluminum ramps from Lund are the solution. Their...Enables heavy vehicles like motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, and lawn tractors to be loaded into a pickup truck, safely and easilyStrong, heavy-duty aluminum construction$209.92 - $225.84
- Lund® Ramp Kit (602002)Universal Ramp Kit by Lund®. This kit allows you to create an economical set of loading ramps using 2’ x 8’ or 2’ x 10’ planks. These extruded aluminum pieces bolt to the planks and rest flat against the tailgate, allowing...Allows you to easily create an economical set of loading rampsSafer loading of recreational vehicles or lawn and garden equipment than plain planks$28.01
- Better Built® Arched Loading Ramp (25712183)Universal Aluminum Solid Arched Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1 Pair, 750 lb Each - 95SR. 91" x 11" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Ramps are not made to be used while riding or...95 SR - 750 lb. Capacity (each ramp)Heavy Duty mono threshold bar$134.91
- Better Built® Center Folding Arched Loading Ramps (25710065)Universal Aluminum Center Folding Arched Loading Ramps by Better Built®, 1 Pair, 500 lb Each - 96FR. 91" x 11" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Ramps are not made to be used while riding...96 FR - 500 lb. Capacity (each ramp)Folds for easy transportation$161.25
- Better Built® Extended Bi-Fold Loading Ramp (25710070)Universal Aluminum Extended Bi-Fold Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1800 lb - 284FR. 82" x 48" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Bi-Fold Ramps fold in half and have two connected pieces....284 FR - 1,500 lb. Capacity750 lb. Capacity per panel$225.84
- Better Built® Extended Tri-Fold Loading Ramp (25710046)Universal Aluminum Extended Tri-fold Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1500 lb - 184FR. 91" x 46" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Tri-Fold Ramps fold like an accordion and come in three...184 FR - 1,500 lb. Capacity per PanelIncludes safety strap for secure loading$338.58
- Better Built® Ramp KIt™ 8" Truck Ramp Ends (25710006)Universal DIY 8" Aluminum Truck Ramp Ends by Better Built®. 700 lbs. Length: 8"; Width: 6"; Height: 6". A great alternative to manufactured ramps. Good for loading all types of equipment.700 lb. loading capacity (not including boards)Easy to assemble$31.66
- Better Built® Short Tri-Fold Loading Ramp (25712193)Universal Aluminum Short Tri-Fold Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1500 lb - 156FR. 69" x 46" x 1.25". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Tri-Fold Ramps fold like an accordion and come in three...156 FR - 1,500 lb. Capacity500 lb. Capacity per panel$252.80
- Pilot® Aluminum Ramp Kit (CG-20)Universal Aluminum Ramp Kit by Pilot®, 2 Pieces. Don't feel like paying big bucks for pre-made ramps to load things into your truck? This aluminum Dock Plate Ramp Kit allows you to convert an ordinary piece of wood into your very...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$33.42
- Keeper® Ramp Kit (05674)Universal Ramp Kit by Keeper®. The ultimate Keeper ramp kit is right what you need to make your own set of loading ramps. Perfect for a DIY, this kit includes 2 heavy duty powder coated steel ramp ends that easily mount to your..."Do-it-yourself" Ramp KitTwo heavy duty powder coated steel ramp ends$29.06
Wheeled vehicles are some of the most common types of cargo hauled in the bed of a truck. Whether it’s a motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, riding mower, tractor, or golf cart, if it rolls chances are it’s spent time in the back of a pickup. But short of backing up to a loading dock, there’s no way to get these heavy conveyances into the bed without loading ramps. If you’re in need of a set, you’ve come to the right place – we have ramps for anything with wheels.
Our ramps come in a wide range of lengths, widths, capacities, and surfaces, with features to suit every application. Most ramps are made from strong, lightweight aluminum, but we also offer rugged steel ramps. However, if you have your own ideas about ramp design and want to save a few bucks, we can supply you with aluminum dock plates to which you can attach wood planks. The plates rest flat against the tailgate, so wheels roll easily into the bed.
Although we also have solid one-piece ramps, most of the ramps we offer fold up to take up less storage space. Room in your pickup bed is at a premium, especially once you have the vehicle loaded, and since in most cases you have to bring the ramps along to off-load, ramps that fold up to a compact size are invaluable. A folding design also allows the ramps to be made longer, which creates a gentler slope for easier loading into the bed. You’ll find both bi-fold and tri-fold ramps on our digital shelves, and some even come with convenient carrying handles.
Select your ramps with the traction surface that best suits the type of vehicles you haul most often. A gridded, ladder-like design works best with fat tired lawn tractors and ATVs, while smaller wheels like those found on golf carts, or caster wheels, will require a solid surface. The latter type ramps have a diamond plate surface or extruded holes to provide traction. Many ramps also have raised edges that act as wheel guides, to prevent wheels from slipping off the sides of the ramp when loading and unloading.
An arched design is another useful feature found on many ramps. The arch in the ramps creates a gentler transition between angles, enabling easier loading of vehicles without much ground clearance, like a lawn tractor with the mower deck installed. Other features found on many ramps include safety straps for attachment to the truck to prevent the ramps from slipping off under load, and rubber pads where the ramps contact the tailgate, to provide grip and prevent damage to your tailgate finish. Besides loading vehicles, ramps also make it easy to walk in and out of the bed when loading and unloading any type of cargo.
- (212)Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- (866)Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- (147)Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- (482)Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- (135)Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- (923)Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- (837)Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- (540)Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- (9)Cargo NetsSafe Cargo Transportation
- (1,526)Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- (1,197)Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- (18)Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- (99)Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- (7)Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- (9)Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- (106)Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- (145)TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- (43)Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- (6,873)Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- (37)Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- (10)Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- (187)Truck BedsBuilt tough to haul big loads
- (34)Truck Lift GatesHydraulic & Rail Lift Gates