- Blue Ox® OverBilt SportLoader Bed RampOverBilt SportLoader Bed Ramp by Blue Ox®. Includes: Base, Ramp Sections, Hardware.Lets You Use Available Lift To Load Golf CartBase Mounts Directly To SportLoader$2,845.63
- Dee Zee® Industrial Steel Bed RampUniversal Industrial Steel Bed Ramp by Dee Zee®. This set of two separate ramps features galvanized steel construction. Solid ramp surfaces are perforated with small grated holes to provide a surface that’s grippy for rubber...Ramps feature high-grip, textured surfaces or cross bars for safe and easy loadingIndustrial Steel Ramps come in a set of two 76” long x 9” wide ramps$129.11
- Lund® Bi-Fold Loading RampBi-Fold Loading Ramp by Lund®. Need help getting heavy vehicles into your pickup but don’t want to deal with long and cumbersome loading ramps? These Bi-Fold Ramps from Lund are the solution. Their traction aiding surfaces and...Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are designed to hold up to 1,500 lbs with distributed-load capacity of 750 lbs per panelThe extruded hole surface of Bi-Fold Loading Ramps guarantees easy loading, providing traction even for the muddiest of all-terrain tires$161.69 - $210.85
- Lund® DuraLoader Arched Loading RampDuraLoader Arched Loading Ramp by Lund®. Need help getting heavy vehicles into your pickup but don’t want to deal with long and cumbersome loading ramps? These Bi-Fold Ramps from Lund are the solution. Their traction aiding...Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are designed to hold up to 1,500 lbs with distributed-load capacity of 750 lbs per panelThe extruded hole surface of Bi-Fold Loading Ramps guarantees easy loading, providing traction even for the muddiest of all-terrain tires$233.25 - $251.12
- Lund® Folding Aluminum Loading RampFolding Aluminum Loading Ramp by Lund®. Need help getting heavy vehicles into your pickup but don’t want to deal with long and cumbersome loading ramps? These folding aluminum ramps from Lund are the solution. Their traction...Enables heavy vehicles like motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, and lawn tractors to be loaded into a pickup truck, safely and easilyStrong, heavy-duty aluminum construction$209.92 - $225.84
- Lund® Ramp KitRamp Kit by Lund®. This kit allows you to create an economical set of loading ramps using 2’ x 8’ or 2’ x 10’ planks. These extruded aluminum pieces bolt to the planks and rest flat against the tailgate, allowing the wheels...Allows you to easily create an economical set of loading rampsSafer loading of recreational vehicles or lawn and garden equipment than plain planks$28.01
- Better Built® Arched Loading RampUniversal Aluminum Solid Arched Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1 Pair, 750 lb Each - 95SR. 91" x 11" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Ramps are not made to be used while riding or...95 SR - 750 lb. Capacity (each ramp)Heavy Duty mono threshold bar$133.96
- Better Built® Black Steel Center Folding Straight Loading RampUniversal Black Steel Center Folding Straight Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 750 lb Each - 30SFR. 80" x 11" x 10.5". Bi-Fold Ramps fold in half and have two connected pieces. Ramps are not made to be used while riding or driving...30 SFR - 750 lb. Capacity (each ramp)Extends to 80”, stylish black powder coat$58.28
- Better Built® Center Folding Arched Loading RampsUniversal Aluminum Center Folding Arched Loading Ramps by Better Built®, 1 Pair, 500 lb Each - 96FR. 91" x 11" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Ramps are not made to be used while riding...96 FR - 500 lb. Capacity (each ramp)Folds for easy transportation$179.46
- Better Built® Extended Bi-Fold Loading RampUniversal Aluminum Extended Bi-Fold Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1800 lb - 284FR. 82" x 48" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Bi-Fold Ramps fold in half and have two connected pieces....284 FR - 1,500 lb. Capacity750 lb. Capacity per panel$224.38
- Better Built® Extended Tri-Fold Loading RampUniversal Aluminum Extended Tri-fold Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1500 lb - 184FR. 91" x 46" x 2". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Tri-Fold Ramps fold like an accordion and come in three...184 FR - 1,500 lb. Capacity per PanelIncludes safety strap for secure loading$300.44
- Better Built® Short Tri-Fold Loading RampUniversal Aluminum Short Tri-Fold Loading Ramp by Better Built®, 1500 lb - 156FR. 69" x 46" x 1.25". Arched Ramps are sold in pairs and are also available in a folding set. Tri-Fold Ramps fold like an accordion and come in three...156 FR - 1,500 lb. Capacity500 lb. Capacity per panel$251.24
- Better Built® Truck Ramp EndsUniversal Truck Ramp Ends by Better Built®. A great alternative to manufactured ramps. Good for loading all types of equipment.700 lb. loading capacity (not including boards)Easy to assemble$33.80
- Pilot® Aluminum Ramp KitAluminum Ramp Kit by Pilot®, 2 Pieces. Don't feel like paying big bucks for pre-made ramps to load things into your truck? This aluminum Dock Plate Ramp Kit allows you to convert an ordinary piece of wood into your very own ramps....Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$33.42
- Highland® 90" Aluminum Ramp (1500 lbs)90" Aluminum Ramp by Highland®. 1500 lbs. Sold as a pair. This loading ramp was created to make your life easier. Whenever you have a heavy object that needs to go into the truck bed but is way too big to lift, this ramp will save...Manufactured from the top-grade materialsCreated to improve your vehicle's functionality$177.71
Wheeled vehicles are some of the most common types of cargo hauled in the bed of a truck. Whether it’s a motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, riding mower, tractor, or golf cart, if it rolls chances are it’s spent time in the back of a pickup. But short of backing up to a loading dock, there’s no way to get these heavy conveyances into the bed without loading ramps. If you’re in need of a set, you’ve come to the right place – we have ramps for anything with wheels.
Our ramps come in a wide range of lengths, widths, capacities, and surfaces, with features to suit every application. Most ramps are made from strong, lightweight aluminum, but we also offer rugged steel ramps. However, if you have your own ideas about ramp design and want to save a few bucks, we can supply you with aluminum dock plates to which you can attach wood planks. The plates rest flat against the tailgate, so wheels roll easily into the bed.
Although we also have solid one-piece ramps, most of the ramps we offer fold up to take up less storage space. Room in your pickup bed is at a premium, especially once you have the vehicle loaded, and since in most cases you have to bring the ramps along to off-load, ramps that fold up to a compact size are invaluable. A folding design also allows the ramps to be made longer, which creates a gentler slope for easier loading into the bed. You’ll find both bi-fold and tri-fold ramps on our digital shelves, and some even come with convenient carrying handles.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Loading Ramps the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Dee Zee, Lund, Highland, Pilot, Better Built, Blue Ox the Loading Ramps we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Select your ramps with the traction surface that best suits the type of vehicles you haul most often. A gridded, ladder-like design works best with fat tired lawn tractors and ATVs, while smaller wheels like those found on golf carts, or caster wheels, will require a solid surface. The latter type ramps have a diamond plate surface or extruded holes to provide traction. Many ramps also have raised edges that act as wheel guides, to prevent wheels from slipping off the sides of the ramp when loading and unloading.
An arched design is another useful feature found on many ramps. The arch in the ramps creates a gentler transition between angles, enabling easier loading of vehicles without much ground clearance, like a lawn tractor with the mower deck installed. Other features found on many ramps include safety straps for attachment to the truck to prevent the ramps from slipping off under load, and rubber pads where the ramps contact the tailgate, to provide grip and prevent damage to your tailgate finish. Besides loading vehicles, ramps also make it easy to walk in and out of the bed when loading and unloading any type of cargo.
- Bed AccessoriesTool Boxes, Side Rails, Racks
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying
Ramps appearance was just as pictured. They were just what my husband wanted for his truck. Went on YouTube to see how to put them together.