- 4Runner Replacement Suspension Parts
- Avalon Replacement Suspension Parts
- Camry Replacement Suspension Parts
- Carina Replacement Suspension Parts
- Celica Replacement Suspension Parts
- Corolla Replacement Suspension Parts
- Corona Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cressida Replacement Suspension Parts
- Crown Replacement Suspension Parts
- Echo Replacement Suspension Parts
- FJ Cruiser Replacement Suspension Parts
- Hi-Lux Replacement Suspension Parts
- Highlander Replacement Suspension Parts
- Land Cruiser Replacement Suspension Parts
- Mark II Replacement Suspension Parts
- Matrix Replacement Suspension Parts
- Mirai Replacement Suspension Parts
- MR2 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Paseo Replacement Suspension Parts
- Pick Up Replacement Suspension Parts
- Prado Replacement Suspension Parts
- Previa Replacement Suspension Parts
- Prius Replacement Suspension Parts
- RAV4 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Sequoia Replacement Suspension Parts
- Sienna Replacement Suspension Parts
- Solara Replacement Suspension Parts
- Starlet Replacement Suspension Parts
- Stout Replacement Suspension Parts
- Supra Replacement Suspension Parts
- T-100 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tacoma Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tercel Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tundra Replacement Suspension Parts
- Van Replacement Suspension Parts
- Venza Replacement Suspension Parts
- Yaris Replacement Suspension Parts
Toyota is the fourth major automaker in the USA. It has earned a reputation through hard work and devotion to the automotive industry. Toyota is striving not only to give us powerful vehicles but also reliable ones. Throughout the years, the automaker has created thousands of different models varying from miniature vehicles to large, heavy-duty trucks. Toyota vehicles became popular among thousands of drivers not only thanks to the reliable performance, but also thanks to an inventive design and advanced technology.
Regardless of what Toyota vehicle you own, it is important to properly maintain it if you want it to serve you for many years to come. New replacement suspension parts will ensure smooth and safe driving mile after mile. Browse CARiD.com and get premium quality Toyota Camry Suspension Parts for outstanding performance of your Toyota. Whether you drive a Toyota Celica, Landcruiser, 4-Runner, FJ Cruiser, Prius, Tacoma or Highlander, you’re sure to find the right suspension parts for your vehicle. Shop for top quality products from the world's recognized brands and get premium quality at budget-friendly prices.
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...$62.40 - $143.97
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...$31.36 - $538.59
- Dorman® Sway BarSway Bar by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar offers top-notch durability. It’s also a great...$4.48 - $181.46
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...$54.65 - $175.35
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...$18.97 - $207.16
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...$3.70 - $61.37
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$21.62 - $178.63
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...$9.01 - $159.93
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$26.66 - $121.85
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...$7.14 - $265.69
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$18.55 - $363.07
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...$8.59 - $289.91
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...$5.88 - $98.14
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit. Control...$16.27 - $129.63
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...$12.04 - $94.26
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Auto Repair PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Auto Repair PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Auto Repair PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Auto Repair PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Auto Repair PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Auto Repair PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Auto Repair PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Toyota Suspension Parts Reviews
1995 Toyota Avalon