There are some easy and affordable ways upgrade the performance of your Toyota Tundra' suspension, including using air suspension kits, shock absorbers and lowering kits. Improving your suspension can give your car's ride a whole new feel, allowing you to customize the Toyota to your own suspension preferences and the journeys you make. At CARiD, we make it easy for every Toyota Tundra driver to get the suspension gear they want, with our excellent range of products from leading names in car suspension like Energy Suspension, Prothane, Daystar, Pro Comp, Competition Engineering, Eibach and ReadyLIFT. This means you can shop with confidence for your new Toyota suspension gear at CARiD!
Whatever the products you are looking for to get the ride quality you need from your Tundra, you will find them easy to locate and order here on our easy to use website. Whether you want a sway bar assembly, a camber alignment kit, or great new Toyota Tundra bushings, you'll find them in our range. We offer these fine products, designed especially for the Tundra, at the very best prices available online, and couple them all with our unbeatable customer service. Why not choose yours and start seeing the benefits of better performance right away!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 4 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- ProRYDE® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitStarting at: $134.00$134.00
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $199.63$199.63
- Truxx® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitStarting at: $147.00$147.00
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- ReadyLIFT® - Lift KitStarting at: $149.95$149.95
- Skyjacker® - Add A LeafStarting at: $119.65$119.65
- Tuff Country® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitStarting at: $73.87$73.87
- King Shocks™ - Shock AbsorberStarting at: $1,024.75$1,024.75
- Revtek® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitStarting at: $177.80$177.80
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockStarting at: $210.00$210.00
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
"Installation instructions were easy to understand. Installation was easy, I would rate it a 3 in a scale of 1-10. 1 being the easiest. Total installation took about an hour. I added 15 lbs of air and it lifted my Tundra an inch. Now my truck does not squat when I tow my boat. Very pleased with this product. I would recommend."