- (9)Coilover KitsToyota Celica
- (3)Lowering KitsToyota Celica
- Handling KitsToyota Celica
- (5)Air SuspensionToyota Celica
- (138)Shocks & StrutsToyota Celica
- (35)Coil SpringsToyota Celica
- (221)Sway BarsToyota Celica
- (11)Strut Tower BracesToyota Celica
- (67)Control ArmsToyota Celica
- (2)Alignment KitsToyota Celica
- (124)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Ball JointsToyota Celica
If you are planning to upgrade the suspension and shock resistance on your Toyota Celica, CARiD is the place to come for top quality branded lowering kits, sway bar assemblies, shock absorbers, air suspension kits and other suspension systems at competitive prices. The ride quality and the overall driving experience provided in your Toyota can be greatly improved and adapted to exactly where you like it to be if you invest in the right Toyota Celica suspension gear, and at CARiD we provide the equipment you need to really achieve the drive you want from your Celica. With top names like Competition Engineering, Pro Comp, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Prothane, Daystar and other big brands you know you are getting the build quality and superb engineering you and your Toyota need when you choose your suspension systems here at CARiD.
With great Toyota Celica lowering kits, stabilizer bars, sway bar assemblies and much more, we have literally everything you need to get the performance and ride you want out of your Toyota Celica, and at some of the most reasonable prices on the market. You can make your purchase here on our secure CARiD website, or phone us toll free to request fast delivery of your great new Toyota suspension system. Check out the amazing range we have in store for your Celica and buy yours today!
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...$790.00 - $10,462.49
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$45.24 - $413.51
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...$103.99 - $410.35
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemAirtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7...$1,995.00 - $5,225.00
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitRace Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race Version coilovers are...$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- KSport® Rally Spec Coilover KitRally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for...$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- Koni® Sport Shocks and StrutsSport Shocks and Stuts by Koni®. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the professionals out on the racetrack. Their SPORT series represents the ultimate in shock...$106.82 - $369.37
- Energy Suspension® Stabilizer Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear factory sway bar...$7.19 - $73.00
- Tein® EDFC Strut KitEDFC Strut Kit (EDK06-K4474) by Tein®. The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the driver's seat. This is accomplished by...Additional Features for EDFC Control Unit:Compact 1/4 DIN size$33.00
- Tein® EDFC Active Motor KitEDFC Active Motor Kit (EDK05-12140) by Tein®. M12-M14. The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the driver's seat. This is...Additional Features for EDFC Control Unit:Compact 1/4 DIN size$165.00
- Tein® H-Tech SpringsH-Tech Springs by Tein®. TEIN H-Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$216.00
- Tein® S-Tech Spring KitS-Tech Spring Kit by Tein®. TEIN S-Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$216.00
- Tein® S-Tech Spring KitS-Tech Spring Kit by Tein®. TEIN S-Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$224.00
- Tein® Straight SpringUniversal Straight Spring (SY080-01225) by Tein®. Y08; I.D.70. Standard springs are linear rate springs which come in both straight and taper configuration. Various spring rates, lengths, and inner diameters are available. They can...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$114.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$30.10 - $38.71
- KSport® ProComp Brake Kit$1,472.50 - $3,632.50
Toyota Celica Performance Suspension Reviews
- Related Toyota Celica Pages
- Popular Celica Part Numbers
- Energy Suspension® 8.3119G - Front Control Arm Bushings
- KSport® CTY101-KP - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit
- KYB® 734022 - AGX™ Front Driver Side Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 71893 - OESpectrum™ Rear Passenger Side Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 71894 - OESpectrum™ Rear Driver Side Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 72111 - OESpectrum™ Front Passenger Side Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 72112 - OESpectrum™ Front Driver Side Strut Assembly
- Mevotech® MS86824 - Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit
- Toyota Celica Models
- Celica All Trac Performance Suspension Parts
- Celica Base Performance Suspension Parts
- Celica GT Performance Suspension Parts
- Celica GTS Performance Suspension Parts
- Celica GTS All Trac Performance Suspension Parts
- Celica LT Performance Suspension Parts
- Celica ST Performance Suspension Parts
- Celica Supra Performance Suspension Parts