When you want to really give your Toyota vehicle a special boost, upgrading the suspension can make a massive difference to performance and the feel of the ride. If you are interested in improving the suspension on your Toyota Yaris, you can do it easily and effectively with some good quality after market suspension kits. At CARiD, we have sourced the latest and best engineered Toyota Yaris suspension systems to include in this fantastic range, which can help any Yaris owner get the most out of this tough, attractive car.
We are certain you'll be delighted with the improvements in performance these terrific products give your Toyota. We supply incredible, top quality suspension products from all of the leading manufacturers, and they have all been put through their paces by our own auto experts before being included in the CARiD range. Browse our range and you will find terrific Toyota Yaris shock absorbers, products from Competition Engineering, Energy Suspension, Pro Comp, Eibach and much more, allowing you to improve the comfort of your Yaris's drive a great deal at a reasonable price. Choose yours here on our easy to use website and order online, or call us now free to place your order!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 10 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KSport® - Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitStarting at: $1,288.00$1,288.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Spacer KitStarting at: $119.25$119.25
- KW Suspensions® - V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $2,149.99$2,149.99
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $966.00$966.00
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- KSport® - Lowering KitStarting at: $156.00$156.00
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersStarting at: $18.99$18.99
"It was very easy to install and had fun doing it too. Great product!"
"The lift went on easy and looks great!"
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
"I did not install them on my Toyota Tacoma so i do not know how hard that was. they did give two inches of lift and i have had not problems from them. Thank you."