- Coilover KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (1)Lowering KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (47)Lift KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- Handling KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (16)Leveling KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (23)Air SuspensionToyota FJ Cruiser
- (155)Shocks & StrutsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (29)Coil SpringsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (35)Sway BarsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (1)Strut Tower BracesToyota FJ Cruiser
- (58)Control ArmsToyota FJ Cruiser
- Conversion KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (2)Subframe BracesToyota FJ Cruiser
- (3)Alignment KitsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (12)Leaf SpringsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (31)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (6)Skid PlatesToyota FJ Cruiser
- (2)Panhard BarsToyota FJ Cruiser
- Helper SpringsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (1)Ball JointsToyota FJ Cruiser
- Bump StopsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (7)Suspension LubricantsToyota FJ Cruiser
- (2)Wheel SpacersToyota FJ Cruiser
Do you want to improve the way your Toyota FJ Cruiser feels when you drive it, and upgrade its performance with some great new suspension system enhancements? Upgrades to the original suspension on your FJ Cruiser can allow you to get the ride you want, and are cost effective and easy to purchase when you come to CARiD. We stock suspension kits designed especially for your Toyota model by leading manufacturers like Prothane, Energy Suspension, Competition Engineering, ReadyLIFT and many more, who are all known throughout the industry as top developers of after market car suspension gear. These great Toyota products are available here at CARiD at some of the lowest prices you'll find anywhere on the internet, and also backed by our superior customer support.
Check out CARiD's selection of Toyota FJ Cruiser alignment camber kits, lowering kits and other great suspension products. Whether you decide to have a professional install your new suspension system or to perform your upgrades on your FJ Cruiser yourself at home, we are certain you'll be delighted with the results you'll get from these high quality, smartly engineered products. Browse the range in store here for your model of Toyota FJ Cruiser, and put in your order on our secure, easy to use site or via our toll free phone line for quick delivery!
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift KitPlatinum Coil-Over™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$446.88 - $1,668.32
- Skyjacker® Value Flex Series Lift KitsValue Flex Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$253.88 - $1,500.26
- Pro Comp® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$76.99 - $4,779.99
- Bilstein® 6112 Series Lift Kit6112 Series Lift Kit by Bilstein®. Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new Bilstein 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm...Large 60mm monotube for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain$624.78
- Rancho® Coil Spring Spacers Leveling KitCoil Spring Spacers Leveling Kit by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on - or off-road...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$35.99 - $112.49
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$27.58 - $499.95
- Truxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx®. Truxxx is the original leveling kit company every leveling kit on the market today is a derivative of a Truxxx Lift and Level kit in one way or another.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$174.00 - $834.00
- ReadyLIFT® Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...$30.96 - $2,444.96
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$40.99 - $389.99
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitNitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front lift. This leaves the...Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$249.99 - $699.99
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Leveling KitComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$39.95 - $289.75
- MaxTrac Suspension® Strut Spacer Leveling KitStrut Spacer Leveling Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. MaxTrac Suspension provides extremely high quality fabricated strut spacers made from steel, stamped top plates, and standardized hardware across all applications.Levels your vehicle while maintaining factory ride qualityImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$17.95 - $169.95
- Truxxx® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by Truxxx®. All of Truxxx kits are a direct bolt in and require no modifications to your vehicle. These kits retain the stock ride quality of your truck. Every Truxxx leveling kit is Made in the USA with USA Mill...$108.00 - $348.00
- ProRYDE® LIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling KitLIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. If you want to install a bigger tire wheel package, bottom line is you need more fender clearance. So whether you want an aggressive off-road look, a low-profile street look, or...ProRYDE SEMA award-winning productsNEW generation of Lift Kits and Leveling Kits$229.00 - $359.00
- SuspensionMAXX® MAXXStak Front Leveling KitMAXXStak Front Leveling Kit by SuspensionMAXX®.$62.96 - $233.96
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Toyota FJ Cruiser Performance Suspension Reviews
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser