- Coilover KitsToyota Tacoma
- (13)Lowering KitsToyota Tacoma
- (155)Lift KitsToyota Tacoma
- Handling KitsToyota Tacoma
- (82)Leveling KitsToyota Tacoma
- (50)Air SuspensionToyota Tacoma
- (384)Shocks & StrutsToyota Tacoma
- (66)Coil SpringsToyota Tacoma
- (157)Sway BarsToyota Tacoma
- (1)Strut Tower BracesToyota Tacoma
- (170)Control ArmsToyota Tacoma
- Conversion KitsToyota Tacoma
- (2)Subframe BracesToyota Tacoma
- (3)Alignment KitsToyota Tacoma
- (143)Leaf SpringsToyota Tacoma
- (1)Traction BarsToyota Tacoma
- (175)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (10)Skid PlatesToyota Tacoma
- (2)Panhard BarsToyota Tacoma
- Helper SpringsToyota Tacoma
- (1)Ball JointsToyota Tacoma
- (3)Bump StopsToyota Tacoma
- (7)Suspension LubricantsToyota Tacoma
- (3)Wheel SpacersToyota Tacoma
Does your Toyota Tacoma leave more to be desired when it comes to the performance or ride quality? Would you prefer a smoother or a sportier ride? If you want to give your Tacoma a new feel, and improve its performance into the bargain, then the best thing to do is to upgrade the suspension. A good suspension system can make your Toyota feel like a different car, and getting to this point is easy when you shop for your new suspension kits, systems, shock absorbers and other wonderful suspension products here at CARiD.
Our great range of Toyota Tacoma suspension systems includes products from the leading names in suspension technology, including Energy Suspension, Prothane, Rancho, Eibach, Competition Engineering, ReadyLIFT and Air Lift among other top brands. These products, which include shock absorbers, air compressor kits, sway bar assemblies, bushing kits and everything else you need to improve your Toyota Tacoma's ride quality quickly and easily are sold here at the best prices available online, so check out what we have available for your year of Tacoma car and order yours now to take advantage of our swift delivery and great deals!
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitNitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front lift. This leaves the...Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$249.99 - $699.99
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Rancho® Loaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut AssemblyLoaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut Assembly by Rancho®. Award-winning Rancho® quickLIFT™ Loaded assemblies level and lift late-model trucks and SUVs, providing an aggressive stance and allowing for the use of larger wheel and...Twin-Tube internal designEasy to Install: Pre-assembled with coil spring and upper mount$210.99
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$44.01 - $483.89
- Firestone® Ride-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitRide-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. The heavy-duty convoluted air springs will handle all leveling needs with load carrying capacities between 3,200-5,000 lbs per set.Supports up to 5,000 lbs per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR) and should be maintained between 10-100 PSIProvides load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads$70.93 - $910.95
- King Shocks® OEM Performance Series Shock AbsorbersOEM Performance Series Shock Absorbers by King Shocks®. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world...Monotube internal designLightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination$519.75 - $2,600.00
- Fox® 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over Shock Absorber2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over Shock Absorber by Fox®. Factory Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining Fox race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend...2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodiesZinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish$1,294.95 - $2,197.00
- ReadyLIFT® Truck Lift KitTruck Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground clearance, or just...$59.95 - $809.95
- ICON® VS Series 2.5 CoiloversV.S. 2.5 Series Extended Travel Coilovers by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$1,149.95 - $2,195.85
- Fabtech® Basic Coil Over Lift KitBasic System Coilovers by Fabtech®. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing a quality, trouble free product to the end consumer. Fabtech leads the industry with extensive research, design technology and rigorous...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$492.82 - $1,141.24
- aFe® Sway-A-Way™ Front Coil Over KitSway-A-Way™ Front Coilover Kit by aFe®. aFe Control is proud to introduce the recently acquired Sway-A-Way line of High Performance replacement Coil Overs. These 2.0" diameter coil overs feature all the same race winning...CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances7/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability$1,095.00 - $1,795.00
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift KitPlatinum Coil-Over™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$776.25 - $1,552.29
- Skyjacker® Softride Leaf SpringSoftride™ Leaf Spring by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$85.13 - $2,016.67
- Skyjacker® Metal Spacers Lift KitAluminum Spacer Front and Rear Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$185.87 - $386.87
- Skyjacker® Performance Strut Lift KitPerformance Strut Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$310.09 - $1,493.77
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$37.13 - $45.60
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Aluminized Steel Muffler Assembly$76.71 - $99.53
Toyota Tacoma Performance Suspension Reviews
2001 Toyota Tacoma