Toyota Tonneau Covers
Since its founding, the Toyota company has been focused on contributing to a more prosperous society. Nowadays, Toyota has an optimal balance of comfort, environment, reliability, safety, and drivability. The same can be said about Toyota vehicles that make their owners feel at their most comfortable and safe. Still any pick up truck isn't complete until it has a tonneau cover that saves your fuel, retains your truck's visual appeal, and brings a sense of style to your vehicle. Are you surprised that only one auto accessory can have so many functions? Well, tonneau covers are all about it.
Even a soft tonneau cover protects your truck bed against rain and snow, and that means you don't have to worry about rust from the water. Besides, your cargo will be carried safely even without being tied up. Speaking about saving your fuel, tonneau covers reduce vehicle's aerodynamic drag that is a proven method of saving fuel. Moreover, hard tonneau covers are the protection against thieves, so you can leave cargo in your truck bed and don't have to put it inside the cab. Last but not least, this auto accessory is a way to add a sense of style to your Toyota and show other drivers that your truck has its character. Browse our inventory of Toyota tonneau covers and see for yourself that there are myriads of options available for you!
- Extang® - Tuff Tonno™ Click-Lock Tonneau CoverStarting at: $271.70$271.70
- Pace Edwards® - Tonneau CoverStarting at: $933.78$933.78
- TruXedo® - Deuce Hinged Roll-Up Tonneau CoverStarting at: $525.00$525.00
- UnderCover® - Classic™ Black Hinged Tonneau CoverStarting at: $795.00$795.00
- Bestop® - EZ-Roll™ Tonneau CoverStarting at: $289.99$289.99
- Extang® - Tri-Fold Tonneau CoverStarting at: $425.00$425.00
- TruXedo® - Roll-Up Tonneau CoverStarting at: $480.00$480.00
- UnderCover® - Hinged Tonneau CoverStarting at: $795.00$795.00
- Pace Edwards® - Tonneau CoverStarting at: $775.70$775.70
- Bestop® - EZ-Fold™ Tonneau CoverStarting at: $295.99$295.99
| Posted by Jessica | (Tallahassee, FL)
The product is very easy to install and came with the required brackets for use with the Toyota Tacoma rail system. Unfortunately there was no instructions for installing the brackets so that took a few extra minutes to figure out. The end panel was slightly askew and had to be pushed in place so that everything was aligned. Also the front gasket didn't completely seal against the truck bed in the inside corners so you'll need to add your own weather stripping or foam if you want a complete water tight seal.