Since the company’s earliest days in 1949, Eibach has specialized in manufacturing of high-quality springs and related products in all sizes, for all types of industries. While Eibach engineers a great deal of products for Formula 1, GT3, NASCAR, off road, and rally racing, you don't need a track-prepared vehicle to appreciate superior durability, performance, aggressive looks, and ride comfort Eibach suspension components will bestow on any vehicle.
- (1,404)Eibach Performance Suspension Parts
- (209)Eibach Wheel Spacers
- (113)Eibach Performance Steering Parts
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Coilover Lowering KitMulti-Pro Coilover Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track....$2,013.48 - $2,610.92
- Eibach® Sport Lowering KitSport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows your...$176.16 - $1,145.11
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Shock AbsorberPro-Truck Sport Shock Absorber by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. Maximum performance for standard to moderately lifted trucks with larger wheels and tires. These shocks provide optimum performance and ride comfort while adding aggressive...Built to handle the extreme forces with more off-road performance in mindMonotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$96.19 - $199.88
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$418.86 - $1,156.38
- Eibach® Pro-Touring-System Lowering KitPro-Touring-System Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Are you ready to improve your classic muscle car's worn out factory suspension and transform it into performance machine for the modern world? Combine race-proven spring technology...Ultimate-Street PerformanceWithout Sacrificing Ride Quality$908.16 - $1,057.23
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...$1,106.61 - $1,703.67
- Eibach® All-Terrain Lift KitAll-Terrain Lift Kit by Eibach®. Ready to tackle whatever road conditions your Jeep might face? Combine race-proven spring technology with a set of perfectly tuned shocks and you have the Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT.Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT Springs, which are Precision-Engineered for better Off-Road Capability and Superior On-Road Stability and HandlingEibach Pro-Truck Shocks that are Built in the USA Using Nitro-Coated Rods, MAXIMA® Shock Oil and Heavy-Duty Powdercoated Bodies$775.44 - $1,086.03
- Eibach® Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that...“Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of dropDesigned for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height$234.01 - $293.19
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Leveling Shock AbsorberPro-Truck Sport Leveling Shock Absorber by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. The same maximum performance as Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks, with added front ride height adjustability for vehicles with factory front coilover shock configurations.Allows you to adjust the level of the spring seat to lift the front of your truck or SUV up to 2.5" (depending on application)Monotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$105.46 - $137.47
- Eibach® Pro-Spacer KitPro-Spacer Kit by Eibach®. When you need to position your wheels further outward for a more aggressive look or to clear wheel well liners, Eibach wheel spacers provide a balanced, OEM-quality fit without looseness or vibrations....$56.36 - $219.99
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsPro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®, 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered$129.36 - $461.32
- Eibach® Anti-Roll Sway BarAnti-Roll Front Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering...$104.68 - $569.59
- Eibach® Drag-Launch Lowering Coil SpringsDrag-Launch Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®. This is a not a complete coilover kit, but a set of very stiff springs and adjustable air bladders that can be fitted to Eibach Multi-Pro-R1 Drag Launch coilover kits. The Drag Launch...Designed for dedicated track-only use, and is not recommended for street drivingSet of four stiffer Eibach performance springs and adjustable air bladders to reduce shock + spring travel even further$289.88
- Eibach® Pro-Damper Shock Absorber KitPro-Damper Shock Absorber Kit by Eibach®. This is a set of 4 shock absorbers designed for use with OEM, Pro Kit, Or Sport Line spring sets, tailored to match the progressively softer-to-firmer compression rate of the springs. They...Twin-Tube internal designPerformance Shock Absorbers$118.04 - $608.17
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Lowering KitPro-Truck Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include...$98.74 - $265.16
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Shock AbsorbersPro-Truck Shock Absorbers by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style, sportier handling, and better fuel economy. Front lowering kits for trucks include...Monotube internal designPerformance Shock Absorbers$83.53 - $339.49
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Multi-Link Arm SetPro-Alignment Multi-Link Arm Set by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$461.38
- Eibach® All-Terrain Leveling KitAll-Terrain Leveling Kit by Eibach®. For the tall, tough stance that performs just as well as it looks, Eibach All-Terrain-Level Kits are simply the state of the art in off-road-ready lift kits.Includes Pro-Truck Leveling springs & Pro-Truck DampersIncreased Ground Clearance$566.24
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Camber Plate KitPro-Alignment Camber Plate Kit by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$27.73 - $399.07
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Camber Control Arm KitPro-Alignment Camber Control Arm Kit by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$176.09 - $505.57
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Camber/Caster KitPro-Alignment Camber/Caster Kit For Pro-Street Style Coilovers by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$235.13 - $315.70
In our Eibach section, you'll find suspension lowering kits designed to enhance your vehicle’s stability, cornering abilities, and looks without the drawbacks of harsh ride quality that comes from springs and shock absorbers that haven't been engineered to the advanced level Eibach's have. No matter what your vehicle's suspension design is, you’ll find premium Eibach lowering springs, anti-roll bars, links, coilover spring/shock assemblies, and more right here at prices that cannot be beat. You’ll also find here the Eibach Pro kit which typically offers a more moderate level of ride height drop as well as the sport series kit which signifies a more extreme level of drop.
The Multi-Pro-R2 series coilover kits are designed for those driving their racer on the street to work every day, then taking it to the track or drag strip on weekends. Adjustment can be dialed in for compression rates, rebound rates, and ride height on each corner of the vehicle. Set all four evenly for a level profile, or stagger settings from wheel to wheel. For those who are involved in a more serious level of track-only racing, the Drag Launch Kit is an upgrade for Pro Series coilovers that includes a set of stiffer springs and adjustable air bladders that virtually eliminate all body roll, squat, and dive.
If you prefer lowering kits that boost street handling and provide more civilized levels of ride comfort, go with the Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kit. It spares the extra cost and complexity of adjustability for rebound and compression rates, but gives the ability to change ride height for aggressive looks. Pro Kits provide the best value, offering springs and non-adjustable shock absorbers built to create a lower ride height, enhanced control, and excellent pothole dampening for both cars and trucks. “Plus” kits add solid anti-sway bars that are crafted from one piece of steel for a higher level of body roll control.
For SUVs and trucks with front torsion bar springs, the Sport Utility Front Lowering Kit comes with replacement front torsion keys designed to lower front ride height by up to three inches without altering the tension in the torsion bar. Eibach also crafts aluminum wheel spacers in thicknesses from 5 to 45 millimeters to help eliminate any wheel rub issues. Whether your vehicle has a 4-, 5-, or 6-bolt wheel pattern, you’ll find spacers for your vehicle’s exact bolt center diameter. And after you have lowered your vehicle, Eibach offers Pro Alignment Kits tailored to your vehicle to eliminate negative wheel camber problems.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Eibach. Our employees have tested Eibach springs and shocks and Eibach lowering kits on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Eibach products on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists available 7 days a week.
2005 Toyota Tundra