Since the company’s earliest days in 1949, Eibach has specialized in manufacturing of high-quality springs and related products in all sizes, for all types of industries. While Eibach engineers a great deal of products for Formula 1, GT3, NASCAR, off road, and rally racing, you don't need a track-prepared vehicle to appreciate superior durability, performance, aggressive looks, and ride comfort Eibach suspension components will bestow on any vehicle.
- Eibach® - Multi-Pro Lowering KitStarting at: $259.73$259.73
- Eibach® - Sport Lowering KitStarting at: $107.32$107.32
- Eibach® - Pro Lowering KitStarting at: $107.32$107.32
- Eibach® - Pro-Spacer KitStarting at: $43.81$43.81
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment KitStarting at: $17.02$17.02
- Eibach® - Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitStarting at: $1,208.79$1,208.79
- Eibach® - Anti-Roll Front Sway BarStarting at: $132.72$132.72
- Eibach® - Pro-Truck Lowering KitStarting at: $81.92$81.92
- Eibach® - Pro-Truck Lift KitStarting at: $158.12$158.12
In our Eibach section, you'll find suspension lowering kits designed to enhance your vehicle’s stability, cornering abilities, and looks without the drawbacks of harsh ride quality that comes from springs and shock absorbers that haven't been engineered to the advanced level Eibachs have. No matter what your vehicle's suspension design is, you’ll find the best anti-roll bars, links, coilover spring/shock assemblies, and more right here at prices that cannot be beat. You’ll find “Pro” series kits which typically offer a more moderate level of ride height drop, and “Sport” series kits which signify a more extreme level of drop.
The Multi-Pro-R2 series coilover kits are designed for those driving their racer on the street to work every day, then taking it to the track or drag strip on weekends. Adjustment can be dialed in for compression rates, rebound rates, and ride height on each corner of the vehicle. Set all four evenly for a level profile, or stagger settings from wheel to wheel. For those who are involved in a more serious level of track-only racing, the Drag Launch Kit is an upgrade for Pro Series coilovers that includes a set of stiffer springs and adjustable air bladders that virtually eliminate all body roll, squat, and dive.
If you prefer lowering kits that boost street handling and provide more civilized levels of ride comfort, go with the Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kit. It spares the extra cost and complexity of adjustability for rebound and compression rates, but gives the ability to change ride height for aggressive looks. Pro Kits provide the best value, offering springs and non-adjustable shock absorbers built to create a lower ride height, enhanced control, and excellent pothole dampening for both cars and trucks. “Plus” kits add solid anti-sway bars that are crafted from one piece of steel for a higher level of body roll control.
For SUVs and trucks with front torsion bar springs, the Sport Utility Front Lowering Kit comes with replacement front torsion keys designed to lower front ride height by up to three inches without altering the tension in the torsion bar. Eibach also crafts aluminum wheel spacers in thicknesses from 5 to 45 millimeters to help eliminate any wheel rub issues. Whether your vehicle has a 4-, 5-, or 6-bolt wheel pattern, you’ll find spacers for your vehicle’s exact bolt center diameter. And after you have lowered your vehicle, Eibach offers Pro Alignment Kits tailored to your vehicle to eliminate negative wheel camber problems.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Eibach. Our employees have tested these springs and shocks on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Eibach products on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists available 7 days a week.
| Posted by Brad | (Ottawa, IL)
I installed the pro Eibach lowering kit with the anti roll kit and the my 2011 Challenger handles better then I thought it would .
| Posted by Guillermo A | (Guaynabo, PR)
I got the wrong product and CARiD replaced my springs for the right ones with no problems or issues. Extremely satisfied with their professionalism.
| Posted by Dylan | (Bowling Green, OH)
These springs were for my 1987 Cutlass. I decided to lower it with these Eibach springs. I was happy when they arrived. The installation was not too difficult. They brought the car down about an inch and increased the handling of it. Overall, I'd recommend them to anyone.
| Posted by Daniel R | (Plainsboro, NJ)
With the 2012 Civic Si, this product is perfect! 5 stars overall. It looks good, with great quality and amazing results. This product is cheaper than new tires and gives your rims a fighting chance against potholes! Thanks Eibach and thanks CARiD! By the way, CARiD has the best customer service! Highly recommend.
| Posted by Daniel | (Glendale, AZ)
The ride is comfortable and not too low. Overall, it is a great product. Different color choices. Installation was easy.
| Posted by Bernard | (Los Angeles, CA)
This kit makes my car looking good and feeling good. I am very happy with the look and feel, its profile is mean.
| Posted by Jaime | (Pleasanton, CA)
This Eibach are just amazing. Excellent quality and performance.
| Posted by Duane | (Phoenix, AZ)
It so happens that I had sold my car before installing the lowering Pro-Kit, that's why the installation was not scored. With that said I can review the product as delivered. Eibach Coil springs are well packaged because the paint on these springs are nicer than some cars I have seen, seriously nice charcoal metallic paint. Almost too pretty to use. I will always use Eibach products now just for that factor. Ok, can't submit without scoring installation, gave 5 stars cause it's usually easy to install coil springs with the right tools.
| Posted by Leigh | (Somerville, NJ)
I recently purchased new wheels and tires for my vehicle, but the wheel gap between the fender and the tire was hideous. I didn't want to get too crazy with the suspension so I figured I would go with a simple lowering spring application. The price was great and the ease of installation was amazing. The ride quality of the product is perfect and it really gave my car the drop it needed.
| Posted by Lee | (Virginia Beach, VA)
Great product. Just enough drop to get rid of the wheel gap with my factory 18's. Definite decrease in roll around the hard corners. Doesn't squat near as much under hard acceleration or braking. Ride quality is about the same, a little rougher around the bumps.
- Popular Eibach Part Numbers
- Eibach® 90.4.25.030.2 - Pro-Spacer Kit (0.984")
- Eibach® 1579.140 - 1.2" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 4.4860 - 1.7" x 1.2" Sportline Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 90.4.30.017.2 - Pro-Spacer Kit (1.18")
- Eibach® 4.7328.680 - 2.0" x 2.0" Sport-System-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 3878.140 - 1.2" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 35119.140 - 1.1" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 90.4.20.035.2 - Pro-Spacer Kit (0.787")
- Eibach® 85111.140 - 1.3" x 1.4" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 5.81270K - Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Bolts
- Eibach® 5.81260K - Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bolts
- Eibach® 5.67095K - Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Arm Kit
- Eibach® 5.75800K - Pro-Alignment Rear Shim Kit
- Eibach® 4.9528.680 - 1.1" x 1.2" Sport-System-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 5.72265K - Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Bolt Kit
- Eibach® 4044.140 - 1.3" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 38126.713 - 0-2.0" x 0-2.0" Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 8271.140 - 1.4" x 2.0" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 35115.711 - 1.2"-2.3" x 1.4"-2.1" Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kit
- Eibach® 38129.880 - 2.0" x 2.0" Pro-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 2873.680 - 1.3" x 1.3" Pro-System-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 3816.820 - 2.0" Pro-Truck Rear Shackle Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 4017.680 - 1.4" x 1.2" Pro-System-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 4.7585.780 - 1.8" x 1.8" Sport-System Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 4.4040 - 2.0" x 2.0" Sportline Lowering Kit