Since the company’s earliest days in 1949, Eibach has specialized in manufacturing of high-quality springs and related products in all sizes, for all types of industries. While Eibach engineers a great deal of products for Formula 1, GT3, NASCAR, off road, and rally racing, you don't need a track-prepared vehicle to appreciate superior durability, performance, aggressive looks, and ride comfort Eibach suspension components will bestow on any vehicle.
- Eibach®Multi-Pro Lowering Kitfrom $274.82
- Eibach®Sport Lowering Kitfrom $34.93
- Eibach®Pro Lowering Kitfrom $34.93
- Eibach®Pro-Spacer Kitfrom $49.40
- Eibach®Pro-Alignment Kitfrom $24.76
- Eibach®Pro-Street Lowering Coilover Kitfrom $1,078.86
- Eibach®Anti-Roll Sway Barfrom $34.93
- Eibach®Pro-Truck Lowering Kitfrom $81.92
- Eibach®Pro-Damper Shocks and Strutsfrom $146.06
- Eibach®Pro-Truck Lift Kitfrom $158.12
- Eibach®All-Terrain Lift Kitfrom $95.32
- Eibach®Pro-Steering Damperfrom $95.32
In our Eibach section, you'll find suspension lowering kits designed to enhance your vehicle’s stability, cornering abilities, and looks without the drawbacks of harsh ride quality that comes from springs and shock absorbers that haven't been engineered to the advanced level Eibachs have. No matter what your vehicle's suspension design is, you’ll find the best anti-roll bars, links, coilover spring/shock assemblies, and more right here at prices that cannot be beat. You’ll find “Pro” series kits which typically offer a more moderate level of ride height drop, and “Sport” series kits which signify a more extreme level of drop.
The Multi-Pro-R2 series coilover kits are designed for those driving their racer on the street to work every day, then taking it to the track or drag strip on weekends. Adjustment can be dialed in for compression rates, rebound rates, and ride height on each corner of the vehicle. Set all four evenly for a level profile, or stagger settings from wheel to wheel. For those who are involved in a more serious level of track-only racing, the Drag Launch Kit is an upgrade for Pro Series coilovers that includes a set of stiffer springs and adjustable air bladders that virtually eliminate all body roll, squat, and dive.
If you prefer lowering kits that boost street handling and provide more civilized levels of ride comfort, go with the Pro-Street Lowering Coil-Over Kit. It spares the extra cost and complexity of adjustability for rebound and compression rates, but gives the ability to change ride height for aggressive looks. Pro Kits provide the best value, offering springs and non-adjustable shock absorbers built to create a lower ride height, enhanced control, and excellent pothole dampening for both cars and trucks. “Plus” kits add solid anti-sway bars that are crafted from one piece of steel for a higher level of body roll control.
For SUVs and trucks with front torsion bar springs, the Sport Utility Front Lowering Kit comes with replacement front torsion keys designed to lower front ride height by up to three inches without altering the tension in the torsion bar. Eibach also crafts aluminum wheel spacers in thicknesses from 5 to 45 millimeters to help eliminate any wheel rub issues. Whether your vehicle has a 4-, 5-, or 6-bolt wheel pattern, you’ll find spacers for your vehicle’s exact bolt center diameter. And after you have lowered your vehicle, Eibach offers Pro Alignment Kits tailored to your vehicle to eliminate negative wheel camber problems.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Eibach. Our employees have tested these springs and shocks on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Eibach products on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists available 7 days a week.
| Posted by Dennis | (Bangor, PA)
Easy installation, looks great, improved handling.
- Popular Eibach Part Numbers
- Eibach® - Multi-Pro-R2 Street Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 1579.140 - 1.2" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 38129.880 - 2.0" x 2.0" Pro-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 2873.680 - 1.3" x 1.3" Pro-System-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 35119.140 - 1.1" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 4044.140 - 1.3" x 1.2" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 4017.680 - 1.4" x 1.2" Pro-System-Plus Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 8271.140 - 1.4" x 2.0" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit
- Eibach® 85111.140 - 1.3" x 1.4" Pro-Kit Lowering Kit