- Coilover KitsToyota 4Runner
- (87)Lift KitsToyota 4Runner
- Handling KitsToyota 4Runner
- (19)Leveling KitsToyota 4Runner
- (38)Air SuspensionToyota 4Runner
- (298)Shocks & StrutsToyota 4Runner
- (36)Coil SpringsToyota 4Runner
- (152)Sway BarsToyota 4Runner
- (142)Control ArmsToyota 4Runner
- Conversion KitsToyota 4Runner
- (2)Subframe BracesToyota 4Runner
- (3)Alignment KitsToyota 4Runner
- (58)Leaf SpringsToyota 4Runner
- (1)Traction BarsToyota 4Runner
- (150)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (7)Skid PlatesToyota 4Runner
- (2)Panhard BarsToyota 4Runner
- Helper SpringsToyota 4Runner
- Steering DampersToyota 4Runner
- (1)Torque ArmsToyota 4Runner
- (1)Ball JointsToyota 4Runner
- Bump StopsToyota 4Runner
- (7)Suspension LubricantsToyota 4Runner
- (2)Wheel SpacersToyota 4Runner
The attractive, robust Toyota 4Runner feels great to drive, but you can improve its performance and the feel of the ride even further with the right suspension system upgrades. At CARiD, we have a whole range of amazing, technologically advanced suspension kits for this great Toyota sports car, and we offer them at outstanding prices that make upgrading your 4Runner's suspension both affordable and easy! Whether you are looking for Toyota 4Runner lowering kits by great brands like Prothane or 4Runner sway bar bushing kits from names like Eibach, we have them here at great deals you won't find anywhere else on the web.
These top name Toyota 4Runner suspension kits, alignment camber kits, shock absorbers and bushings allow you to make impressive changes to your car that will make it feel new and completely customized to your own style and driving preferences. You can place your order for the 4Runner suspension products of your choice from our great brands like Revtek, Prothane, ReadyLIFT, Eibach and Pro Comp either online via the secure check out on this great website, or by using our toll free number to contact our friendly, professional team. Check out the cool Toyota 4Runner range and buy yours right away!
- Fabtech® Basic Coil Over Lift KitBasic System Coilovers by Fabtech®. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing a quality, trouble free product to the end consumer. Fabtech leads the industry with extensive research, design technology and rigorous...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$492.82 - $1,141.24
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitPolyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...$52.43 - $665.67
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Lift KitSoftride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$227.12 - $2,670.86
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$252.33 - $2,873.73
- Skyjacker® Softride Leaf SpringSoftride™ Leaf Spring by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$85.13 - $2,170.82
- Pro Comp® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$76.99 - $4,779.99
- Rancho® Complete Lift KitComplete Lift Kit by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on - or off-road environment.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$148.00 - $2,649.99
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $2,193.06
- ReadyLIFT® Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...$8.95 - $2,399.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$39.95 - $499.95
- ARB® OME Suspension SystemsOME Suspension Systems by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.A range of tuned and matched integrated systems offeredWeeks of testing of each vehicle system in a variety of terrains and with varying loads$6.65 - $1,446.85
- ARB® Old Man Emu Suspension SystemOld Man Emu Suspension System by ARB®. Combine this with punishing off road conditions, and the limitations of standard springs soon become apparent.Springs are formed on precision mandrelsScragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging$6.65 - $1,446.85
- Bilstein® 6112 Series Lift Kit6112 Series Lift Kit by Bilstein®. Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new Bilstein 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm...Large 60mm monotube for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain$624.78
- Pro Comp® Body Lift Block KitBody Lift Block Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp's Lift Block Kits feature tapered lift blocks to improve and retain vehicles driveshaft angles. The block kit is what you need to achieve rear lift on your leaf spring equipped vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$50.99 - $190.99
- Rancho® Coil Spring Spacers Leveling KitCoil Spring Spacers Leveling Kit by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on - or off-road...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$35.99 - $112.49
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Toyota 4Runner Performance Suspension Reviews
1998 Toyota 4Runner