- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...$189.99 - $559.99
- Smittybilt® M1 Fender FlaresM1 Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. These fender flares will provide additional tire coverage, essential for protecting the bodywork when running oversized off-road tires, and give your truck a brawny, rugged look. Made of textured UV...$399.99 - $449.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage...$209.99 - $499.99
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style...$203.72 - $509.15
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...$229.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Street Style Fender FlaresStreet Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Upgrade your vehicle with these attractive low-profile fender flares, specifically designed for use with stock wheel and tire packages. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, they fully...$179.99 - $479.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...$169.99 - $499.99
- Lund® Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender FlaresElite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with Elite Series RX-Rivet style flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets...$248.99 - $426.99
- EGR® Rugged Fender FlaresRugged Fender Flares by EGR®. If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these premium quality parts by EGR. Featuring a no-drill fixing...$177.02 - $436.42
- Warn® 4X Fender Flares4X Fender Flares by Warn®. Protect your rig with the aggressive look of Warn 4X flares. You'll keep mud from splashing and stones from scratching your truck, SUV, or Jeep, while giving it a bolder look. Created from Armor Guard, a...$163.19 - $174.78
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flares by Rugged Ridge®. Regardless of whether you're running big wheels and tires or you just like the aggressive off-road look, these All Terrain Fender Flares are right for your truck. They're made of tough...$5.60 - $1,209.99
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...$71.28 - $1,255.73
- Bushwacker® C-Channel Style Replacement Edge Trim (000042-01)C-Channel Style Replacement Edge Trim (000042-01) by Bushwacker®, 30 ft. Length Roll. This replacement kit includes all the part required for the installation of your fender flares. So, in case you've lost or broken off a edge...Used to trim the edges of fender flaresSelf adhesive and easy to trim$27.00
- Bushwacker® Tall Wiper Style Replacement Edge Trim (000044-01)Tall Wiper Style Replacement Edge Trim (000044-01) by Bushwacker®, 30 ft. Length Roll. This replacement kit includes all the part required for the installation of your fender flares. So, in case you've lost or broken off a edge...Used to trim the edges of fender flaresSelf adhesive and easy to trim$27.00
Toyota makes a vehicle to suit nearly any type of lifestyle you could think of, and each one is able to make your life easier, more enjoyable or both. When you drive it as often as you probably do, it becomes important to keep it looking its best, but this gets difficult as the vehicle begins to get older. But the news is good because we have aftermarket accessories to help you put your own touches on the vehicle, starting with a set of Toyota fender flares!
Your new set of fender flares will not only improve the way your vehicle looks, but it can also help to prevent paintwork damage by preventing things like road grime, stones and more from flicking up off a wheel while you drive. You want to make sure you add the right fender flares to suit your tastes and existing vehicle looks, so we have a wide variety of them to make sure you can find exactly what you’re searching for. Even though our products are of the highest quality you don’t have to spend a fortune because we have the kind of prices that give you value for every dollar you spend! To guarantee the complete satisfaction of our customers with the products they purchase here, CARiD deals with the manufacturers that are widely known for delivering the highest quality in engineering, materials, and workmanship; Prestige are among those.
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
Toyota Fender Flares Reviews
2003 Toyota Tacoma