When you want to take your reliable Toyota from being just good to really outstanding, upgrading the suspension can make a terrific difference to its overall performance and the feel of the ride. If you are looking at improving the suspension on your Toyota Matrix, you can do it simply and effectively with some high quality after market suspension kits. At CARiD, we have chosen the latest and most beautifully engineered Toyota Matrix suspension systems to include in this fabulous range, which can help any Matrix owner get the most out of this car.
We are confident you'll be hugely satisfied with the improvements in performance these awesome products give your Toyota. We carry only top quality suspension products from the leading, most trusted manufacturers like Prothane, Eibach, Air Lift, Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT and more, and they have all been thoroughly tested out by our own in house car experts before being included in the CARiD collection. Take a look through our range and you will find excellent Toyota Matrix lowering kits, shock absorbers and much more, allowing you to improve the ride of your Matrix a huge amount at a really cost effective price. Order yours here on our secure, easy to navigate website, or call us to place your order now!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 10 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $284.25$284.25
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $966.00$966.00
- Energy Suspension® - Front Sway Bar BushingsStarting at: $19.20$19.20
- DC Sports® - Front Carbon Steel Strut BarStarting at: $112.86$112.86
- Energy Suspension® - Control Arm BushingsStarting at: $61.64$61.64
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootStarting at: $5.76$5.76
- Precision Gear® - Air Compressor 12V ARBStarting at: $116.14$116.14
- Smittybilt® - High Performance Air CompressorStarting at: $79.99$79.99
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersStarting at: $18.99$18.99
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
"It was very easy to install and had fun doing it too. Great product!"
"The lift went on easy and looks great!"
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
"I did not install them on my Toyota Tacoma so i do not know how hard that was. they did give two inches of lift and i have had not problems from them. Thank you."