Land Cruiser Suspension Systems
Improving or updating the suspension on your Toyota Land Cruiser is easier and more cost effective when you shop at CARiD. We supply precision made Toyota Land Cruiser suspension systems by the leading names in the industry, including Eibach, Energy Suspension, Pro Comp, Prothane and more, and all of the great items you'll find in our Toyota suspension and shock absorber range have been selected and tested out by our auto experts, to make sure we include only the products with the best quality standards that will give you the best results in terms of the Land Cruiser's ride.
Whether you are searching for an Toyota Land Cruiser lowering kit, shock absorbers, sway bar assembly, an alignment camber kit, a master bushing kit or stabilizer bar, we have all of the newest and best suspension kits here at CARiD to suit your great Toyota model. We offer speedy shipping and delivery and superb customer service with all of these excellent, top of the range products, as well as some of the lowest prices available anywhere, so if you are looking to upgrade your Land Cruiser's ride with the superior suspension products on the market, then check out the CARiD range and put in your order today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 10 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Warrior® - Leaf Spring Shackle KitStarting at: $343.01$343.01
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- Air Lift® - QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemStarting at: $490.00$490.00
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $199.63$199.63
- Suncore® - Passive Suspension Conversion KitStarting at: $517.00$517.00
- ARB® - Extended Height Coil SpringStarting at: $160.17$160.17
- Daystar® - Polyurethane Greasable Shackle Bolt and Bushing KitStarting at: $36.79$36.79
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberStarting at: $50.99$50.99
- KONI® - RAID ShockStarting at: $296.80$296.80
- Belltech® - ShocksStarting at: $41.20$41.20
"It was very easy to install and had fun doing it too. Great product!"
"The lift went on easy and looks great!"
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
"I did not install them on my Toyota Tacoma so i do not know how hard that was. they did give two inches of lift and i have had not problems from them. Thank you."