If you follow the "on line" instructions, it could cost several hundred dollars to install by removing headlight assemblies. I simply removed the 3M tape backing, applied a thin coat of silicone, and slid them into the small opening around the headlights with a thin plastic tool, wired them and it looks like a professional job. Total time about 45 minutes and no installation cost.
| Posted by Brian | (Baytown, TX)
Looks good. The only problem I had was installation. Do not do it in cold weather. Adhesive could be better.
- PlasmaGlow®2-Strip LED Hood Scoop Kitfrom $30.52
- PlasmaGlow®Blue and Red LED Faucet Lightfrom $21.97
- PlasmaGlow®Fathead LED Off-Road Lightfrom $172.84
- PlasmaGlow®LED Construction Vestfrom $24.16
- PlasmaGlow®LightWave LED Driving Lightsfrom $49.56