Since the first light-emitting diode has been created, thousands of small and big companies were established with the single aim of achieving the leading position in the LED lighting industry. Just a few manufacturers have succeeded in that difficult task. One of them is Rigid Industries LED Lighting – the company that has led the industry since its birth in 2006. Proven design innovator offers only products that were built with the latest technologies.
- Rigid Industries® - HD D-Series LED LightsStarting at: $132.99$132.99
- Rigid Industries® - D-Series LED LightsStarting at: $189.99$189.99
- Rigid Industries® - D-Series Flush Mount LED LightsStarting at: $123.49$123.49
- Rigid Industries® - SR-M LED LightStarting at: $94.99$94.99
- Rigid Industries® - SR-M Flush Mount LED LightStarting at: $113.99$113.99
- Rigid Industries® - SR-Q LED LightsStarting at: $113.99$113.99
- Rigid Industries® - SR-Q Flush Mount LED LightsStarting at: $123.49$123.49
- Rigid Industries® - LED GrilleStarting at: $246.99$246.99
- Rigid Industries® - SR-Series LED Light BarStarting at: $208.99$208.99
- Rigid Industries® - E-Series LED Light BarStarting at: $199.74$199.74
- Rigid Industries® - A-Series LED Accessory LightStarting at: $66.49$66.49
- Rigid Industries® - M-Series Underwater LED LightStarting at: $949.99$949.99
- Rigid Industries® - M-Series LED Light BarStarting at: $232.74$232.74
- Rigid Industries® - R-Series LED LightStarting at: $218.49$218.49
- Rigid Industries® - Billet LED Dome LightStarting at: $41.79$41.79
- Rigid Industries® - E/SR-SeriesTube Clamp Mounting KitStarting at: $71.24$71.24
- Rigid Industries® - Bar MountsStarting at: $33.24$33.24
- Rigid Industries® - Fog Light Replacement KitStarting at: $53.19$53.19
- Rigid Industries® - LED FlasherStarting at: $30.99$30.99
- Rigid Industries® - ATV/UTV Headlight BracketStarting at: $24.69$24.69
While Rigid Industries started as an off-road lighting company, it currently manufactures lighting products and accessories to meet the needs of powersports, marine, agriculture, mining/construction, police and fire rescue, and of course, off-road industries. The reason for such a huge demand is simple enough: all LED lighting units are guaranteed to provide impeccable quality and performance, while ensuring an exceptionally long service life.
Rigid Industries has revolutionized the way the light is projected. Its patented Hybrid and Specter optics capture the maximum number of light rays emitted from the LED and direct the light exactly where you need it most with very little wasted spill light. The Hybrid Optic System comes in either a Spot or Flood configuration, while the Specter Optic System comes in a Driving Beam or Wide Beam. Both optics can perfectly work together.
Keeping LED lights cool is the key to developing a highly-reliable unit, and Rigid Industries knows that for a fact. A properly designed housing ensures a more efficient transfer of heat from the circuit board, avoiding damage to the LEDs and nearby components. Since the high-powered LEDs that are used in the RI lights generate a considerable amount of heat, the company engineered a extruded housing that has triple the surface area.
Whatever lighting product from Rigid Industries you choose - a light bar, flush mount LED light, LED grille, or any other unit - you are guaranteed to receive a top-grade part that will serve you perfectly for years to come. All Rigid Industries lights conform to the ANSI FL1 standard, which is lighting standard for flashlights and portable lighting. Also, the company is the only vehicle light manufacturer that was honored to become a member of PLATO (Portable Lights American Trade Organization). Rigid Industries constantly tests their products to ensure the highest standards of accuracy and reliability.
I have bought a lot of LED lights to make my truck look even better, a few problems but calls to customer service quickly resolved them.
| Posted by Lyle | (Calgary, AB)
This light is incredibly bright. It works great for lighting up not only the road but also the ditches on those long lonely backroads.
| Posted by Robert | (Forty Fort, PA)
I used my set on a 12' Grand Cherokee, same fog set as the jks. Mount, plug, and play.
| Posted by Corey | (Natchitoches, LA)
Bought they for the bully bar on my truck. I was impressed by how bright they were but didn't realize, how small the lights were. I bought two so hooking them up to one switch too a little more time. If done right these are some really nice lights. The price was a little much, but i'm happy.
| Posted by Derek A. | (Clarksville, TN)
The lights look great and function flawlessly. I was really impressed with the quality of the product and will purchase more. Also they are very bright and put my headlights to shame.
| Posted by Chad | (Anaheim, CA)
I am very pleased with these lights! Like everyone was saying...and I agree, the fit and finish is excellent. The wiring harness also very well put together. I bought these for my 2011 Polaris RZR 800. They are mounted on the front brush guard just below the level of the factory headlights. The nice thing about mounting them low is they really cast shadows after the various bumps, and pot holes, etc. Makes it easy to see the magnitude of the up coming bump I'm about the hit at high speed. And the beam goes out far enough in front so that I have time to slow down for the killer bumps. The best way to describe how bright they are is...as a demonstration at night for my other riding buddies I turned on just the Rigid Dually's, and it was very impressive. Then I turned on my PIAA'S...35 watt 5" reflectors x2 and we were hard pressed to notice those beams within the light field of the Rigid. Then, I turned on the factory high beams, while we could notice more light being thrown out it did not come even close to over powering the Rigids! Highly recommend them!
| Posted by Thiha Tin | (Chicago, IL)
Great product that makes my Jeep Wrangler bull bar look awesome. They are made well and they are made in the good old USA! Great and durable product.
| Posted by Kade | (Middletown, MD)
I use these lights on my motorcycle. I ride at night 90% of the time. I have tried many lights on my bikes over the years and these are the brightest light you can get for the least amount of current draw which is very important on a bike. They have a good light pattern and are extremely well made. Plus they are American Made to boot.
| Posted by Richard | (Staten Island, NY)
I wish I bought these a long time ago. I ran a Pair of Lightforces on the front of my truck for years, and I loved them. Then I read about the D2's in an off road magazine and I was hooked. The D2s are much brighter, much lower current draw, and have better color rendition. The beam pattern is very good as well. It works great for both on road and off road driving. The combination of throw and spill makes it very useful. They seem to reach farther then my high beams and have better spill. The sides of the road get lit up very well. The box includes everything you need to get them up and running; wiring harness, relay, and switch. Which is great. Most companies don't do that. So props to Rigid for going that extra mile. I didn't need them tho. I just picked up some GM Weather Connectors from the local auto store, soldered them to the lights, and plugged them in to the factory fog light circuit on my truck. Total install time: less then 20 min. I'm thinking about buying 2 more sets. One wide beam for the front, and another to hang in the back for reverse lights. So I'm really happy with these. And I think anyone who needs more light for their vehicle will be too.
| Posted by Michael | (Ridgecrest, CA)
Talk about durability to - They do a great job of lighting up the road and the low voltage makes it even better for your vehicle. Instillation is straight forward and can easily be done in a few hours - less if you know what you're doing. Highly recommend. - Side note - First saw these when deployed to Iraq and then Afghanistan. We use these on our vehicles for missions outside the wire and boy do they take a beating and still keep lighting our path. The torture test video doesn't even come close to the hell we put these lights through!
- Popular Rigid Industries Part Numbers
- Rigid Industries® 22211 - Dually HD White Flood LED Lights (Black Bezel)
- Rigid Industries® 92031 - 20" SR-Series White Combo LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 20193 - D2/Dually Amber Light Cover
- Rigid Industries® 90511 - SR-Q White Flood LED Lights
- Rigid Industries® 13031 - 30" E-Series White Combo LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 20221 - Dually White Spot LED Lights
- Rigid Industries® 90251 - SR-M White Diffused LED Light
- Rigid Industries® 40102 - White LED Dome Light with Flat Mount
- Rigid Industries® 50231 - D2 White Driving LED Lights
- Rigid Industries® 40193 - Wiring Harness for 10"-40" Light Bars
- Rigid Industries® 92511 - SR-Q Flush Mount White Flood LED Lights
- Rigid Industries® 15021 - 50" E-Series White Spot LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 12831 - 28" E-Series White Combo LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 93031 - 30" SR-Series White Combo LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 40197 - Wiring Harness 1m Extension
- Rigid Industries® 91531 - SR-Q2 White Driving LED Lights
- Rigid Industries® 90221 - SR-M White Spot LED Light
- Rigid Industries® 14021 - 40" E-Series White Spot LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 11021 - 10" E-Series White Spot LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 12031 - 20" E-Series White Combo LED Light Bar
- Rigid Industries® 20211 - Dually White Flood LED Lights
- Rigid Industries® 20191 - D2/Dually Black Light Cover
- Rigid Industries® 50131 - D2 White Driving LED Light
- Rigid Industries® 52231 - D2 HD White Driving LED Lights (Black Bezel)
- Rigid Industries® 41030 - 10" ATV/UTV Headlight Bracket