Universal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner, from further away. 50,000 hours of LED bulb use provides 25 times the lifespan of traditional incandescent bulbs with only 1/10th the energy consumption. DRL lights designed to activate automatically with ignition and DRLs that double as flashing amber turn signals are available.
- Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of two
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes
- Some sets feature with automatic on/off activation based on ignition key position
- Some sets feature DRL lights that double as flashing amber turn signals
- Some sets available with automatic dimming of DRLs when headlights are switched on
- LEDs produce brighter, more concentrated light allowing a greater distance for you to see and be seen from
- 50,000 hours of typical LED bulb use provides 25 times the lifespan of traditional incandescent bulbs with 1/10th the energy consumption
- Polycarbonate lens covers are durable and resistant to the elements
- Stainless steel mounting brackets and hardware provide high strength and freedom from corrosion
- Waterproof rating of IP 67 signifies all Lumen add-on DRLs are completely dust tight and water-resistant up to 1 meter of depth
- All hardware necessary for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- See Specifications section for exact ratings and measurements of each bulb
If your vehicle was not equipped from the factory with daytime running lights (DRLs) or you wish to install additional ones, Lumen add-on LED DRL bulb light assemblies give your vehicle an upgrade in light output, visibility, and safety. Since LEDs are transistors coated with a substrate that emits light when current is applied, they generate more light per watt than traditional incandescent bulbs without heating up. And because LEDs are sealed in moisture-proof casings, extremely resistant to vibration, and do not get consumed during use, they typically do not suffer from early failure the way traditional bulbs do. When you consider daytime running lights were created to ensure other drivers see you sooner and from further away, the ability of LED bulbs to perform better in these categories makes them a no-brainer choice for safety.
Available in multiple sizes and shapes these sets of two compact light bars feature water-tight casings that can be mounted virtually anywhere on your vehicle with ease. Whatever mud, dirt, snow, and water splatter across the front of your vehicle onto your lights, an ingress protection rating of 67 gives them the highest possible score for resistance to intrusion by contaminants – even airborne dust. As well, all Lumen LED assemblies will remain watertight when submerged in water up to 1 meter deep. Hardware is included for installation along with helpful instructions, and drilling may or may not be required depending on mounting preference.
Lumen also offers a wide range of LED lighting units designed for off-road applications as well as replacement bulbs for virtually every part of your vehicle's interior and exterior. Whether it's daytime running lights, brake lights, license plate lights, parking lights, backup lights, and turn signal bulbs for your vehicle's exterior or small-sized lights for dashboard gauges, indicator warning lights, or overhead dome bulbs, you'll find the best ways to customize your vehicle here.
Lumen® began as a supplier of lighting equipment for commercial applications and attributes its success to focusing on the latest technology, understanding customer needs, and thinking creatively. Lumen has always sought to be on the cutting edge of lighting technology and offer products that make the impossible become possible. Today Lumen is a premiere producer of LED replacement bulbs that upgrade the performance of every light in your vehicle – from small warning light indicators to daytime running lights. Unlike many inferior LED bulbs that interfere with communications between lighting control modules and main engine control computers in modern vehicles, Lumen LED bulbs are fully compatible with all CAN Bus data systems. CARiD is proud to offer you the Lumen family of LEDs, and we do so with the assurance that comes only after our own employees have tested them extensively in their own vehicles. When you want impressive lighting in colorful choices for your car or truck that uses less energy, Lumen is the only name you need to know.