Studies have shown that when driving, some drivers have a tendency to not notice vehicles even during the daytime while doing left turns or from a distance. For this reason, daytime running lights have become law in most places as they increase the visibility of your vehicle to other drivers in the vicinity. It's now standard practice to switch on the daytime running lights when no matter what the time of day. These lights prevent blind spots by increasing visibility as well.
- # 8059
- # 8095
- # 8093
- # 8060
- # 8094
- # 8090
- # 8097
- # 8092
- # 8078
- # 8061
- # 12144
- # 12220
- # 12221
- # 8073
- # 8091
Daytime running lights are a small yet important component of your vehicle: they play a crucial role in reducing the chances of an accident happening. Unlike your headlights, which let you see the road and other obstacles ahead of you at night, the daytime running lights allow any vehicle coming at you to notice your vehicle from further away than before the lights became mandatory. This results in more safety for everyone on the road.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Daytime Running Lights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Spec-D, Lumen, Pilot, Replace, Recon, PlasmaGlow, Eagle the Daytime Running Lights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
The daytime running lights (or DRLs as they are usually called) occupy a position adjacent to or just below the headlights themselves and are only easily visible when switched on. There are a few types of DRLs, determined by the type of lighting element that is used within. This may be a halogen, xenon lamp or LED type. Nowadays, more people are opting for LEDs because of their visually appealing nature and brightness. The only downside is that they are a bit pricier but that is something many people overlook.
There can sometimes be problems that occur to the DRLs just like any other component of the car and they will have to be dealt with as soon as possible. In many countries you are likely to be pulled over if found driving without the daytime running lights on. So it's best to check that they are in good working order before even taking your car out for a drive. Then there are the usual problems that happen with headlights like fuses and electrical wiring problems. Issues can also arise if moisture gets into the daytime running lights casing. Any of these problems can quickly and easily be fixed.
Like any damaged lighting component, malfunctioning daytime running lights are going to flicker on and off or will not emit as much light as they did when you first purchased your vehicle new. If there's been a recent knock on the front of your vehicle due to an accident or any other issue, then it is possible that the lights may have been damaged and it’s a good idea to give the vehicle a check-up to discover any impending problems. You don't want to have to deal with a crisis situation because of some component in your car acting out suddenly during a long drive.
- Projector HeadlightsFocused Beams
- LED HeadlightsStylish, Bright And Durable
- U-Bar HeadlightsInnovative Trend Design
- Halo HeadlightsAngel Eyes
- Euro HeadlightsFar From Ordinary
- Factory HeadlightsStock Look And Function
- Daytime Running LightsUnique Style And Safety
- Signal LightsParking, Corner, Bumper Lights
- Fog LightsCustom, Factory, DRLs
- Headlight BulbsIlluminate The Darkness
- Buick Daytime Running Lights
- Chevy Daytime Running Lights
- Ford Daytime Running Lights
- Lexus Daytime Running Lights
- Mercedes Daytime Running Lights
- Pontiac Daytime Running Lights
- Porsche Daytime Running Lights
- Saturn Daytime Running Lights
| Posted by Keith | (Mission Viejo, CA)
I really needed this since my OEM housing was badly yellowed. It was a perfect fit and looks exactly the same as the OEM housing!
- Popular Daytime Running Lights Part Numbers
- PlasmaGlow® 11045 - 2-Pc Standard Series LED Driving Lights
- PlasmaGlow® 11055 - 2-Pc White Pro Series LED Driving Lights
- Recon® 264151CL - LED Daytime Running Lights with Clear Lenses
- Recon® 264152BK - LED Round Daytime Running Lights with Smoke Lenses
- Recon® 264152CL - LED Round Daytime Running Lights with Clear Lenses
- Lumen® LUDRLC5 - 6.3" Length LED Daytime Running Lights with Auto On/Off
- Lumen® LUDRLF2 - 6.3" Length "L" Shape LED Daytime Running Lights
- Lumen® LUDRLY1 - 7.5" Length LED Daytime Running Lights with Turn Signals and Dim Function
- Lumen® LUDRLQ2 - 11" Length LED Daytime Running Lights
- Lumen® LUDRLA1 - 7.5" Length LED Daytime Running Lights with Auto On/Off