Daytime Running Lights
Numerous studies conducted over the years concluded that a motor vehicle with lights on during daylight hours was more conspicuous, reducing the chance of a collision and improving safety. This is why many vehicles come from the factory with headlights or fog lights that come on whenever the vehicle moves forward, at full or reduced power, or with dedicated Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), and why such lights are legally required in many localities.
But if your car or truck didn’t come with this safety feature, or you’d like to supplement the lights you have to make your vehicle even more noticeable, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the lights displayed on this page and you’ll find a wide range of styles. We have both application specific lights and universal fit lights that can easily be installed on any vehicle. Most of our lights use bright and efficient LEDs as the source of illumination.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Daytime Running Lights the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Spyder, Spec-D, Lumen, Pilot, Replace, Recon, PlasmaGlow, Eagle the Daytime Running Lights we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Rules and regulations aside, it just makes common sense that the more visible you make your vehicle, the less chance you’ll have an accident. Like reflective safety equipment and apparel, DRLs were created to catch the human eye, so other motorists are aware of your presence. Vehicles that are seen are generally not the ones involved in collisions; it’s usually the vehicle that the other driver “didn’t see” that gets hit. And while by definition DRLs are meant to increase visibility during daylight hours, in fact our DRLs can make your vehicle more conspicuous at any time of day.
Other drivers won’t just notice your car or truck when you have our DRLs, they’ll admire the way they complement and enhance the appearance of your whole vehicle. Many OEMs have incorporated LED DRLs into their vehicle styling, with memorable results that are distinctive and pleasing to the eye. Our universal DRLs come in various sizes, so you can be creative with placement, and in chrome and black housings in straight and L-shaped configurations, for a one-of-a-kind look that will make a styling statement as well as increase your driving safety.
The LEDs are the stars of the show in our DRLs. They’re very bright for their size, and create a lot of illumination when arrayed together in the DRL housing. LEDs are very efficient and consume very little power when you consider their output, so there’s no need for concern that adding LEDs will overload your electrical system. Durability is another factor you can count on, as LEDs last far longer than incandescent bulbs, 50,000 hours or more. And no matter how rough the roads or terrain, LEDs will shine because they’re impervious to vibration.
- Projector HeadlightsFocused Beams
- LED HeadlightsStylish, Bright And Durable
- U-Bar HeadlightsInnovative Trend Design
- Halo HeadlightsAngel Eyes
- Euro HeadlightsFar From Ordinary
- Factory HeadlightsStock Look And Function
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsHalogen, LED, Projector
- Fog LightsCustom, Factory, DRLs
- Signal LightsParking, Corner, Bumper Lights
- Headlight BulbsIlluminate The Darkness
- Audi Daytime Running Lights
- Buick Daytime Running Lights
- Cadillac Daytime Running Lights
- Chevy Daytime Running Lights
- Ford Daytime Running Lights
- Honda Daytime Running Lights
- Lexus Daytime Running Lights
- Mercedes Daytime Running Lights
- Mitsubishi Daytime Running Lights
- Pontiac Daytime Running Lights
They look amazing on my G8. Installation is not that easy, but it's worth the time I spent. Thank you.
- Popular Daytime Running Lights Part Numbers
- Lumen® LUDRLC5 - 6.3" Length LED Daytime Running Lights with Auto On/Off
- Lumen® LUDRLF2 - 6.3" Length "L" Shape LED Daytime Running Lights
- Lumen® LUDRLY1 - 7.5" Length LED Daytime Running Lights with Turn Signals and Dim Function
- Lumen® LUDRLQ2 - 11" Length LED Daytime Running Lights
- Lumen® LUDRLA1 - 7.5" Length LED Daytime Running Lights with Auto On/Off
- Lumen® LUDRLA2 - 7.5" Length LED Daytime Running Lights
- Lumen® IAW060CW - 2.36" Diameter White LED Halo Rings
- Lumen® IAW60CB - 2.36" Diameter Blue LED Halo Rings
- Lumen® IAW70CW - 2.75" Diameter White LED Halo Rings
- Lumen® IAW70CB - 2.75" Diameter Blue LED Halo Rings