- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsStarting at: $24.68$24.68
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- TruXedo® - B-Light Tonneau Lighting SystemStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- PlasmaGlow® - HotLinez LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $44.00$44.00
- TonnoPro® - TonnoTorch Truck Bed LED LightStarting at: $16.95$16.95
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- EVO Lighting® - White Truck Bed Lights KitStarting at: $32.44$32.44
- Pilot® - Truck Bed LightStarting at: $15.99$15.99
Posted by George C.
"Awesome look! Looks just like the stock Audi, Mercedes, and high-end cars with LED accent lights. Flexible and very easy to install. Worth the price! "
Posted by Duncan D.
"Bought the amber for my '94 lexus es300. Looks great and menacing on my headlights. Wiring was a bit harder than expected. Could be easier on some other cars. Make sure to remember that LEDs are directionally wired before you solder. "
Posted by Martin C.
"Great Product, excellent quality, I was able to install it within 20 minutes on my Lexus. I am planning on buying more of these for several friends that are interested on them. "
Posted by David T.
"These bulbs are much brigther than the dim factory bulbs, they give my truck a more up to date look to compete with the newer model cars that are equipped with bright bulbs. Overall you can make your older car look new with CARID products to stay competive with today newer cars features that your old car doesn't have."
Posted by David D. T.
"These tiny strips of white light are extremely bright at night as well as in the daytime, they are mounted on my bumper just beneath the headlights which gives my Lexus GX470 SUV the illusion of a pair bright eyes that are staring at you at night. These light strips are a real eye catcher get a pair and you'll see what I mean you won't be dissapointed."