- Avenger Lighting
- Caliber Lighting
- Challenger Lighting
- Charger Lighting
- Colt Lighting
- CV Lighting
- Dakota Lighting
- Dart Lighting
- Durango Lighting
- Grand Caravan Lighting
- Intrepid Lighting
- Journey Lighting
- Magnum Lighting
- Neon Lighting
- Nitro Lighting
- Promaster Lighting
- Ram Lighting
- Ram Van Lighting
- Shadow Lighting
- Sprinter Lighting
- Stealth Lighting
- Stratus Lighting
- Viper Lighting
- Rampage® - Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $39.57$39.57
- Putco® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - 3rd Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Tail Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- EVO Lighting® - White Truck Bed Lights KitStarting at: $32.44$32.44
- Recon® - 15" LED Tailgate Mini BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Mud Flap KitStarting at: $69.04$69.04
- TonnoPro® - TonnoTorch Truck Bed LED LightStarting at: $16.95$16.95
- Pilot® - Truck Bed LightStarting at: $15.99$15.99
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.99$38.99
"My son found these on the CARiD website and when he got them, he was so excited and pleased that the package came when it was supposed to. Installation was easy and painless. We will definitely search for some more products from CARiD."
"The 912/921 bulb fit in my Dodge Intrepid perfectly and they are actually far brighter than my OEM 3157 lights, which are roughly 3x the size. I was confused at first as they weren't the lights that turn on when you put your car into reverse, but rather back-up lights that are on along with the others while you have your lights turned on. If you need lights for when you put your car in reverse, in my case my rear tail lights are blacked out and I needed more light, the Putco 3157 Neutron bulb is the brightest replacement that I have found, and it's available on this site."
"Installed these on my father in law's truck, very pleased with results halos were a breeze to splice into the headlights, easy install and very impressed with how bright they are, can't wait to put similar set on my Expedition, will definitely be back!"
"very easy to install and looks really good the only thing i have is that i would have liked to have some wire ties or new that i had to cut my old lights off and wire this one in for the LED lights but other than that i love the look of it.. "
"i purchased thses halo head lights and they look great on my dodge. they are 100 percent better than my stock fogs and they give it a real good look at night when just the halos are on and not the entire light, These babies are hot!"