- Sylvania® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $23.10$23.10
- Lumen® - Tail Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- PlasmaGlow® - HotLinez LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $44.00$44.00
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- TonnoPro® - TonnoTorch Truck Bed LED LightStarting at: $16.95$16.95
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.99$38.99
- EVO Lighting® - White Truck Bed Lights KitStarting at: $32.44$32.44
- Pilot® - Truck Bed LightStarting at: $15.99$15.99
- TruXedo® - B-Light Tonneau Lighting SystemStarting at: $80.99$80.99
"Got it but have not installed it yet. I want to hook it into the alarm but I am not sure how. I will need to take it to the alarm installation specialist for installation. Should look really cool!"
"This Universal Night Raider LED Scanner (color red) looks Great! on my 1999 Dodge Caravan it is used as a LED scanner third brake light so when you put on the brakes it scans back and fourth which I found to be very Cool! Install took about 1 hour. I put it on the outside rear right in the middle, and it looks good and it is very Bright at night also. Thank you CARiD!"
"It was killing me waiting for my blue scanner to arrive, and when it did I decided not to hook it up to the alarm or brake lights so had to go buy a switch etc, once everything was all said and done it looked great and everyone loves it ! Thanx CarID, you rock !!"
"This was great. I have so many people having to double and sometimes triple take when I have it actually on. It took me awhile to get it all hooked up but it was worth every minute."
"I ordered The Night Raider LED Scanner and it worked for about 1 month and then just one light just came on so I phone and said to send it back but they would need a credit card and when the manufacture checked it out they would credit my card well the manufacture said nothing wrong so they charged my credit card. Well i woudnt have drove four hours to get it pulled out and pay 20.00 and 25.00 to ship it back. to the manufacture if it worked. But I asked if it could have been the weather because it got below -30 degrees so if you live where it get cold do not buy this product because it probley wont last . And three different people including the maneger were to call me to get this matter fixed and no call back. Be carefull when dealing with this company."