PlasmaGlow Automotive Lights
Headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona, Plasmaglow is a visionary company that focuses all the attention on manufacturing of premium automotive lighting accessories. Plasmaglow knows that the only way for them to achieve success is to gain loyalty of the customers by delivering reliable products, which is why the company accepts no compromises when it comes to quality. Having all the products built in a state-of-the-art facility, Plasmaglow monitors the manufacturing process from the concept phase to the product packaging. The defects are deeply analyzed to improve the process and eliminate any possible issues. Deeply committed to quality and innovation, Plasmaglow is always working on new products and solutions to stay one step ahead of the competition.
The brightest upgrade offered by Plasmaglow are their LED Underbody Kits. They are created to bring light where it has never gone before and turn your vehicle into a customized piece of art. To satisfy all the needs you might have, Plasmaglow offers you to choose from several options, including the SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Undercar Kit, 2.1 Million LED Undercar Kit and Flexible LED Undercar Kit. Each kit has its unique features. The 2.1 Million Color kit is manufactured using the latest in 120-degree wide angle LED technology, so the mesmerizing glow will cause the heads turn wherever you are. For those who need more light and colors, the company offers the 4.2 Million Color kit. It features 5 times more LEDs compared to the standard 2.1 Million Color kit, which makes it the brightest product ever created by Plasmaglow. Both kits come with the Digital Control Box that allows for smoother color changing and speed adjustment, while also giving you the power to make your kit pulse with music, scan or strobe. For those who need a more universal fit, the company has the Flexible LED Undercar Kit, which comes with the 1/4'' flexible tubes that fit virtually anywhere. To finish off the transformation of your car, you can also get a Wheel Well Kit that will highlight your rims, or the AfterBurner LED Ground Kit, which casts light on the road when the turn, brake or reverse lights are activated.
- PlasmaGlow® - Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Kit Starting at: $41.94 $41.94
- PlasmaGlow® - Flexible LED Under Car Kit Starting at: $76.52 $76.52
- PlasmaGlow® - SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Under Car Kit Starting at: $353.27 $353.27
- PlasmaGlow® - 2.1 Million Color LED Under Car Kit Starting at: $208.75 $208.75
- PlasmaGlow® - Flexible LED Wheel Well Kit Starting at: $76.35 $76.35
- PlasmaGlow® - Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar Starting at: $176.20 $176.20
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Tailgate Bar Starting at: $80.14 $80.14
- PlasmaGlow® - FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate Bar Starting at: $176.20 $176.20
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice 12" LED Tailgate Mini Bar Starting at: $44.95 $44.95
- PlasmaGlow® - HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar Starting at: $44.00 $44.00
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Mud Flap Kit Starting at: $69.04 $69.04
- PlasmaGlow® - 15" Night Raider LED Scanner / 3rd Brake Light Starting at: $45.28 $45.28
- PlasmaGlow® - 8" Night Raider LED Scanner Bar Starting at: $61.22 $61.22
- PlasmaGlow® - 2-Strip LED Hood Scoop Kit Starting at: $29.81 $29.81
- PlasmaGlow® - LED Door Handle Kit Starting at: $45.28 $45.28
- PlasmaGlow® - AfterBurner LED Mirror Kit Starting at: $41.94 $41.94
- PlasmaGlow® - FlashWave LED Strobe System Starting at: $216.55 $216.55
- PlasmaGlow® - LED Headlight Strobe Kit Starting at: $216.78 $216.78
- PlasmaGlow® - FX4000 Professional 100W Headlight Strobe Kit Starting at: $216.78 $216.78
- PlasmaGlow® - Extreme LEDs Starting at: $14.74 $14.74
- PlasmaGlow® - LumaFlex Flexible LED Strip Starting at: $22.48 $22.48
- PlasmaGlow® - 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip Starting at: $22.48 $22.48
- PlasmaGlow® - Neon GloStix Tube Starting at: $21.28 $21.28
- PlasmaGlow® - Illuminators LED Modules Starting at: $44.95 $44.95
- PlasmaGlow® - Neon GloWire Starting at: $27.63 $27.63
- PlasmaGlow® - Color Changing LED License Plate Frame Starting at: $54.59 $54.59
- PlasmaGlow® - AfterBurner LED Ground Signal Kit Starting at: $192.69 $192.69
- PlasmaGlow® - SkyPods LED Cab Lights Starting at: $96.35 $96.35
- PlasmaGlow® - ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit Starting at: $29.81 $29.81
- PlasmaGlow® - LED Daytime Running Lights Starting at: $48.40 $48.40
- PlasmaGlow® - LED GloStix Tube Starting at: $39.99 $39.99
- PlasmaGlow® - Stainless Steel LED Activator Switch Starting at: $31.80 $31.80
- PlasmaGlow® - LED Fighter Jet Switch Starting at: $13.81 $13.81
- PlasmaGlow® - Predator LED Scanner Starting at: $27.95 $27.95
- PlasmaGlow® - LED Iron Cross Starting at: $35.33 $35.33
For those who don't really like the show car look, Plasmaglow has a wide range of subtle accents that will elegantly highlight the exterior without being too flashy. To liven up the front-end of your vehicle, Plasmaglow offers its ThunderGrille LED Kit. The ultra-thin LED strips can be wired in with the supplied switch, or into the running lights for the kit to turn on with the vehicle. For the true fans who want to transform their vehicle into the KITT, Plasmaglow created the Night Raider LED Scanner. Available in 6 distinctive colors, this flashing light bar can be used as a scanning 3rd brake light or an addition to the security system. Don't like scanner light? Not a problem! Offered in 9 colors, the Plasmaglow Hood Scoop kit will give you the bright radiance without all that flashing and blinking.
Those who like strobes have a real power of choice. You can choose from the FlashWave LED Strobe Kit, FX-4000 Professional Headlight Strobe Kit and LED Headlight Strobe Kit. Available in 4 colors, including blue, red, white and amber, the FlashWave strobes can be mounted anywhere on your vehicle, while the headlight strobe kits can be installed in the headlight, fog light, or tail light assembly. The Plasmaglow FX-4000 Kit is the only strobe kit in the market to output 100 W. If you want to get LED Headlight Strobes, you should first decide whether you need a single-color kit or a color-changing one. All the kits feature the patented Strobe Security Alert technology and are backed by a solid warranty.
- Lighting Eyes Headlight Kit
- Multicolor LED Undercar Kit
- Headlight Strobe Kit
- NightRaider Scanning Truck Bar
- NightRaider LED Scanner
The maximum installation flexibility is provided by the Plasmaglow LED LumaTape and LumaFlex strips, as well as GloStix and MiniStix tubes. The LumaTape flexible LED strips are 2 mm thin and come in 1-ft sections. The LumaFlex LED strips are available in 1-ft and 3-ft sections, and feature 30 LEDs per strip. The strips can be cut to length or connected together to fit all of your customization needs. They are completely waterproof, which means that your installation possibilities are limitless. The LED Glostix tubes are available in several options: LED and Neon. The classy glow of the Neon Glostix tube is a perfect upgrade for both exterior and interior of your vehicle. It's available in three sizes and eight colors. Being ¼'' thin, the Neon MiniStix tubes are small enough to be used where the standard GloStix tube doesn't fit. The LED tubes have the same single-color options as the neon version, and in addition, you are offered a color-changing option.
The proud owners of the hard-working trucks are not left behind. Within the wide variety of products made by Plasmaglow, each and every truck owner will be able to find something special for their vehicle. Want to illuminate your truck bed? The Universal LED Truck Bed Lighting Kit by Plasmaglow is the answer. Need a brilliant accent for the tailgate? Choose from the Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar and HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar. If you don't need side to side illumination, then take a look at the LED Tailgate Mini Bar. They all are available in multiple color options, so whether you want the light to match your paint job or need to add contrast, these kits have you covered. You can also add some shine behind the wheels with the Plasmaglow LED mud flap kits that will both customize your truck and improve your safety.
All the above accessories are just the tip of the iceberg, because Plasmaglow has a lot more things to offer. Whether you want to add radiance to the rear-end with a color-changing license plate frame, need a shiny accent for the door handles, or want to underline the curves of your headlights with the LED headlight kit, Plasmaglow has it all. LED Activator Switches, LED Fighter Jet Switch, LED speaker rings, and so much more! This company can light up any part of your vehicle, front to back and top to bottom. And we have gathered all of the Plasmaglow products under one single roof. So don't hold back! Browse our ever-expanding collection of the lighting accessories, customize your vehicle and make your life brighter.
I like the look of the turning signal lights on the side. Unfortunately, the stop/reverse light bar was too long to fit properly due to my car having dual exhaust and had to be mounted higher up under the car. You can barely notice it shining from under the car. I'm going to see if they will produce a kit with a smaller rear light for cars the dual exhaust.
I am very satisfied with the LumaFlex flexible LED strips. Very easy to install and the look is awesome. It flatters me that people think they were installed by a pro. Your products are great, and I will continue to adorn my vehicle with your products. Thanks. Maurice Blake
I have a mini van that I have transformed into a Party Rocking Windstar, with the Plasmaglow wiring kit. I was able to listen to my music while my friends watched the Wire glow in a heartbeat formation. The quality beats any store product that I currently have in my van. I plan on having more for the underbody! Real good stuff!
These LEDs look great on my 2010 Prius. Very easy to install. I bought a kill switch, so I can turn them on or off. Makes my car look like a million dollar. Thanks a lot, CARiD. You'll be hearing from me soon.
The light is brilliantly bright and very nice. However, mine shorted out after 1 week and I had to get a new one. I think it may have been just a wiring problem with the one I got. Otherwise a fantastic product.
Everything was great until I found out the lights are illegal in my state. Colored lights that is. Web site didn't specify that in some states they might be illegal. Appearance was great once installed.
296 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars