Citroen Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Towing & Hitches
- Roof Racks
- Bike Racks
- Custom Grilles
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Brakes & Rotors
- Suspension Systems
- Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Engine Components
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Few brands combine economy with reliability the same way Citroen is known for. Citroen is a France-based automaker known for producing family-oriented sedans, minivans, and most recently, subcompacts and crossover SUVs. The company got its start after World War I when Andre Citroen used his factory to begin assembling automobiles and auto parts. In 1919, the first Citroen car made its debut, called the Type A. Citroen also had a unique marketing advantage, as the brand used the Eiffel Tower as a billboard from 1925 to 1934. During this period, Citroen released the Traction Avant, the brand's first model featuring a unitary body design with front-wheel drive and an independent suspension.
Citroen would hit some financial setbacks shortly after the Avant premiered, forcing the company to be taken over by Michelin. Not long after, World War II erupted. Citroen was forced to shut down with some employees managing to still work in secret. Following the liberation of France and the overall end to the war, the 2CV helped give Citroen a much-needed boost. In 1955, the DS represented Citroen's hydro pneumatic self-leveling suspension system. It featured power steering and disc brakes, as well. Height-adjustable suspension was an innovative development for Citroen and seen on other models such as the CX, SM, Xantia, and XM. The 1973 oil crisis spelled trouble for the French auto-manufacturer and within a year, Peugeot purchased just over 38% of the company. Citroen models began to share platforms with various Peugeot models while the Citroen name was being marketed with an emphasis on affordability rather than for innovation or aerodynamics.
Thankfully, the latter part of the '90s led Citroen back to its innovative ways. 1996 saw the arrival of the Berlingo. The Citroen Berlingo is a compact van that shows off an angular, streamlined body. It is also available in 8 different engine options including an electric version and has become one of the company's most visible vehicles. In 2002, Citroen introduced the C3, a smoothly-styled subcompact powered by an inline four-cylinder engine. The C-Crosser (produced by Mitsubishi) is the roster's crossover SUV entrant while the C6 holds down the executive car segment. It has been this return to the company's previous direction why Citroen has retained such recent success. Despite a sometimes turbulent history, Citroen has managed to remain a vital part of Western Europe's automotive culture.
France's import been labeled "radical" and "innovative." If you own one, you know why. From the daring design to the sporty efficiency, Citroen Accessories and Parts can make way for a style that paves its own image, as each ride is more than capable of displaying its own identity. Modernly appealing is how most Citroen drivers often describe their cars and perhaps that's how these autos and their parts were intended to be. When it's time to bolster your very own model, CARiD is already waiting with a choice of Citroen Accessories.
A complete line of Citroen Accessories parts is right here, so if you've been searching around for the one place to cover all of your needs, you can stop looking now - you've found it! We work with the most revered and well-known manufacturers who make the absolute finest Citroen accessories around. From country-club comfort to designer fashion, CARiD knows how to treat your ride the right way.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Citroen perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...