Citroen Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Towing & Hitches
- Roof Racks
- Bike Racks
- Custom Grilles
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Brakes & Rotors
- Suspension Systems
- Intake Systems
- Engine Components
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Suspension Parts
- Engine Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Few brands combine economy with reliability the same way Citroen is known for. Citroen is a France-based automaker known for producing family-oriented sedans, minivans, and most recently, subcompacts and crossover SUVs. The company got its start after World War I when Andre Citroen used his factory to begin assembling automobiles and auto parts. In 1919, the first Citroen car made its debut, called the Type A. Citroen also had a unique marketing advantage, as the brand used the Eiffel Tower as a billboard from 1925 to 1934. During this period, Citroen released the Traction Avant, the brand's first model featuring a unitary body design with front-wheel drive and an independent suspension.
Citroen would hit some financial setbacks shortly after the Avant premiered, forcing the company to be taken over by Michelin. Not long after, World War II erupted. Citroen was forced to shut down with some employees managing to still work in secret. Following the liberation of France and the overall end to the war, the 2CV helped give Citroen a much-needed boost. In 1955, the DS represented Citroen's hydro pneumatic self-leveling suspension system. It featured power steering and disc brakes, as well. Height-adjustable suspension was an innovative development for Citroen and seen on other models such as the CX, SM, Xantia, and XM. The 1973 oil crisis spelled trouble for the French auto-manufacturer and within a year, Peugeot purchased just over 38% of the company. Citroen models began to share platforms with various Peugeot models while the Citroen name was being marketed with an emphasis on affordability rather than for innovation or aerodynamics.
Thankfully, the latter part of the '90s led Citroen back to its innovative ways. 1996 saw the arrival of the Berlingo. The Citroen Berlingo is a compact van that shows off an angular, streamlined body. It is also available in 8 different engine options including an electric version and has become one of the company's most visible vehicles. In 2002, Citroen introduced the C3, a smoothly-styled subcompact powered by an inline four-cylinder engine. The C-Crosser (produced by Mitsubishi) is the roster's crossover SUV entrant while the C6 holds down the executive car segment. It has been this return to the company's previous direction why Citroen has retained such recent success. Despite a sometimes turbulent history, Citroen has managed to remain a vital part of Western Europe's automotive culture.
France's import been labeled "radical" and "innovative." If you own one, you know why. From the daring design to the sporty efficiency, Citroen Accessories and Parts can make way for a style that paves its own image, as each ride is more than capable of displaying its own identity. Modernly appealing is how most Citroen drivers often describe their cars and perhaps that's how these autos and their parts were intended to be. When it's time to bolster your very own model, CARiD is already waiting with a choice of Citroen Accessories.
A complete line of Citroen Accessories parts is right here, so if you've been searching around for the one place to cover all of your needs, you can stop looking now - you've found it! We work with the most revered and well-known manufacturers who make the absolute finest Citroen accessories around. From country-club comfort to designer fashion, CARiD knows how to treat your ride the right way.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Citroen perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...