Citroen C2 Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Systems
- Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The French automaker Citroen targeted different sub-markets of the super-mini class, as a result, in 2003 the super-mini class Citroen C2 was added to the models lineup of the company. The Citroen C2 replaced its popular predecessor the Citroen Saxo. While the Saxo had only 2 out of 5 stars on Euro NCAP, the Citroen C2 got 4 out of 5 stars. Citroen positioned the C2 as a 2-door car for young drivers. The C2 hatchback was designed by automobile designer Donato Coco and was awarded as the 2003 Best European Hatchback.
The Citroen C2 was available in the following trim levels: L, LX, SX, Furio, VTR, and VTS. The L model came with basic equipment. Both the L and the LX trims lacked fog lamps. The LX model was manufactured in 2003-2005, its design features black door handles, electric windows, and body-colored bumpers. The luxury SX model had air conditioning, rear seat modulation, and CD player in the list of standard Citroen C2 parts. The power came from a 1.1L TU1 4-cylinder engine. The Furio, VTR, and VTS were sports models and had a similar sports body kit, but the Furio model lacked alloy wheels, that were standard for VTR and VTS trims. The VTR model was powered with a 1.6L TU5 I4 engine producing 110 hp and paired with 5-speed semi-automatic transmission, the SensoDrive. The VTS came with a1.6L I4 engine rating 123 hp.
For the 2006 model year the Citroen C2 exterior accessories received some changes, such as white indicator new rear lights and side indicators. The interior changes included restyled center console and driver display, new stereo system with car computer integration, and new electrical system. In 2009 some of the Citroen C2 parts were face-lifted, and thus the car came with the restyled grille, featuring a chrome frame, and a larger front bumper. The Citroen C2 diesel range joined the 110 bhp HDi engine, which received the Airdream label identifying the most eco-friendly Citroen models. The Citroen two new technologies, the SensoDrive 5-speed semi-automatic transmission and Stop & Start system. The last system is still offered with a 1.4-liter V16 engine rating 90bhp and it provides vibration control and acoustic comfort, fuel economy, and environmental protection.
The Citroen C2 is a cutting-edge "mini" that has nothing mini about it. Its futuristic exterior gives way to a kind of style that is truly unique. The C2 blends an aerodynamic shape that comfortably settles into the foreground, allowing for that "next era" look that is so defining. The hybrid Stop & Start system offers drivers of the C2 a new way to conserve on fuel without compromising the vehicle's performance when on the brake. Intriguing and radical is how best to describe the C2, and its drivers appreciate the remarkably fashionable model that they have.
Whether you're looking for the latest in rock-star style or are instead searching for innovative methods of comfort and protection, CARiD carries the Citroen C2 Accessories and Parts you need. All of our Citroen C2 accessories and parts come from the most reputable manufacturers in the world at prices that are unbeatable! Wood dash kits, floor mats, headlights, tail lights, and more are right here within your reach. Discover the possibilities that await with the Citroen C2 accessories that define your car!
Whatever you expect from your Citroen C2, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Citroen C2 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...