- (76)Car Care KitsWaxes, Polishes, Cleaners
- (85)Car WashShampoo For Fenders
- (52)Glass CleanersMakes Windshields Clear
- (171)Interior CareCabin Cleaners
- (208)Exterior CareZymol, Sonax, Dr. Beasley's
- (28)Headlight RestorationMothers, 3M, Rain-X
- (7)Matte Paint CareCleansers, Sealants, Finishes
- (4)Steam CleanersRemove The Toughest Stains
- (206)Wheel & Tire CareFor Gleaming Rims & Skins
- (20)VacuumsGoodbye Dirt And Dust
- (234)Waxes & PolishesRestore The Shine
- (200)Pads & TowelsDry, Wax And Polish
- (51)Air FreshenersIPCW, Spectre Performance
- (536)Detailing ToolsBuffers, Brushes And More
- (16)Odor EliminatorsChlorine Dioxide Odor Eliminators
- (87)Pressure WashersElectric & Gas Pressure Washers
- Dr. Beasley's® Complete Wheel & Tire Detailing Prescription$74.95 - $107.11
- WeatherTech® Gift Bag$37.95
- Dr. Beasley's® Matte Paint Prescription$174.96 - $215.96
- Zymol® Glaze$99.00 - $882.00
- Black Magic® Tire Wet™ Tire Shine$3.89 - $6.38
- Mothers® Interior Cloth/Vinyl Kit$4.91 - $11.23
- Dr. Beasley's® Engine Detailing Prescription$34.98 - $53.91
- Dr. Beasley's® Premium Body Conditioner$24.99 - $99.99
- Zymol® Complete Kit$303.00 - $443.00
- Eco Touch® Odor Eliminator$7.49 - $29.99
- Mothers® Super Shine Standard Kit$4.78 - $17.67
- Mothers® Ultimate Wax System™ Standard Kit$4.78 - $47.15
- Eco Touch® Wheel Cleaner$7.99 - $24.99
- Zymol® Wax$26.40 - $77.00
- Dr. Beasley's® Carbon Glaze$29.99 - $124.99
- Mothers® Mag and Aluminum Polish$5.98 - $9.56
- Dr. Beasley's® Interior Detailing Prescription$79.99 - $118.40
- Dr. Beasley's® Carpet & Upholstery Care$19.99 - $59.99
- Mothers® Glass Cleaner$4.54 - $4.91
- Dr. Beasley's® Glass Waxx$14.99 - $49.99
- Dr. Beasley's® Microfiber Towel$7.99 - $15.99
- Mothers® Power All$10.73 - $31.12
Some say a clean car runs better. That’s debatable, but it’s indisputable that driving a clean, shiny car makes you feel better. When your pride and joy looks its best you want to turn around and gaze at it after parking, and you never tire of the admiring stares. You can get those great feelings all the time when you maintain your car with products from our great selection of auto detailing supplies. We have everything for every surface.
Car Care Kits are the most cost-effective way to care for your car, because they include everything needed to maintain the appearance at a lower price than you’d pay if each product were purchased separately. Contents vary according to kit, but typically you get car wash, wax, detailer, wheel and tire cleaner, applicator pads, polishing cloths, and detailing towels. Some kits even include a bucket, wash mitt and cleaning and detailing brushes.
Ideally, car wash should lift dirt from the surface and allow it to be rinsed away, without scratching the finish or removing wax. Household dish detergent should never be used on your car! We carry premium car wash products, including those specially formulated for matte finishes. While you’re in cleaning mode, don’t forget your windows. We offer glass cleaner that will remove airborne dirt and debris from the exterior and smoke film and haze from the interior, without leaving streaks. Finally, clean, protect and shine your wheels and tires with our easy to use spray-on cleaners and long lasting tire dressings.
Our extensive selection of waxes and polishes will deliver a showroom new shine that lasts. We offer polishes and compounds to remove scratches and swirl marks, and deep clean paint, and clay bars to remove surface contaminants. If your finish isn’t in bad shape and you’re pressed for time, cleaner wax can polish and protect the paint and deliver a superior shine. Plus we have pure carnauba wax products and sealants to protect the paint from environmental factors and UV rays. And of course, we have all the applicators, detail and polishing cloths, and microfiber towels to leave a lint-free glossy finish.
A spectacular exterior demands an equally splendid cabin and that’s what you’ll have with our interior care products. Our vacuums will suck up all the dirt, plus we have steam cleaners to remove even the most stubborn stains from carpet and upholstery. Microfiber towels can be used to dust the dash, console, door panels and other surfaces, while detailing brushes can be used to clean hard to reach areas like around control buttons and knobs and inside vents. We can supply you with a variety of carpet and upholstery cleaners as well as plastic polish, vinyl protectant, and leather cleaners and conditioners.
Guides & Articles
- Wheels & RimsCleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.