Citroen C3 Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Systems
- Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Engine Components
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The French automaker Citroen is producing its super-mini Citroen C3 since 2002. The vehicle was designed by Donato Coco, the head of the Citroen design team, and Jean-Pierre Ploue, known as the designer of the first-generation Renault Twingo. The Citroen C3 came as a replacement for the Citroen Saxo. The super-mini vehicle is available in three body styles: a 5-door hatchback, a 2-door convertible, and a 5-door MPV. In 2003 a convertible version of the C3 was unveiled as the C3 Pluriel, offered with choice of a 1.4-liter diesel or a 1.6-liter petrol engine, both fitted with a semi-automatic gearbox. The Pluriel was discontinued in 2010. Citroen entered the MPV segment with its C3 after presentation of the 5-door multipurpose C3 Picasso at the 2008 Paris Motor Show.
The Citroen C3 is produced with a range of inline 4-cylinder engines. The first generation came with 1.1 L, 1.4 L and 1.6 L petrol engines, as well as 1.4 L and 1.6 L diesels. The semi-manual transmission with paddle-shifters was optional, while a five speed manual transmission was standard. The first generation came in various trim levels: L, LX, Airplay, Cachet, Desire, Rhythm, SX, Stop&Start, Exclusive, Exclusive Plus, VTR, Vibe, and XTR. Only the Stop&Start model featured Citroen's SensoDrive gearbox, a five-speed semiautomatic transmission with automatic and manual modes. In 2006,the model was face-lifted and some of the Citroen C3 parts received some minor changes, such as re-positioned number plate, restyled radiator grille, and widened lower air intake. The Citroen C3 interior accessories were revised, and the car came with the enhanced passenger compartment, redesigned door panels, restyled dashboard, and new instrument cluster. The Citroen C3 Picasso was offered in three trim levels: VT, VTR+, and Exclusive. All models feature five speed manual gearbox. The C3 Picasso was named Family Car of the Year by the Top Gear magazine, and MPV of the Year by the What Diesel magazine.
The second generation Citroen C3 was introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2009. Today's Citroen C3 is available in four trim levels: VT, VTR+, Airdream+, and Exclusive. The petrol engines range includes 8V 1.1 L and 1.4 L and 16V 1.4 L and 1.6 L engines. Both 5-speed and 6-speed manual transmissions are available. The diesel engines are 8V 1.4 L and 16V 1.6 L. The second generation offered renewed Citroen C3 parts. The vehicle is produced with the innovative Panoramic Windscreen, marketed as “Zenith Windscreen,” which provides a 108 degree view. A 5-door hatchback shares exterior accessories and features with the previous Citroen C3 model, however, now the C3 is wider and longer than the first generation. In partnership with BMW, Citroen developed for its C3 advanced 16 V petrol engines, such as 1.4-liter engine producing 95 hp and a 1.6-liter engine making 120 hp. Technologically advanced petrol engines ensure improved performance and fuel economy.
Citroen's C3 is an instant classic, showcasing the most palatable attributes that a "supermini" can offer. The most accommodating interior comforts that a car in its class can claim is what the C3 holds true. The easily accessible dash panel allows the driver to seek out the controls without having to compromise position while being in motion, allowing for an added level of safety previously unseen for sub-compacts. Citroen has always taken steps to be inventive while remaining fashionable, and the C3 affirms that very concept.
The style is always important, and at CARiD we'll help you get stylish with our wide selection of Citroen C3 Accessories and Parts. A great variety of the options and the highest quality of all are right here. And since we work side by side with every major manufacturer in the game, all of our Citroen C3 accessories and parts are guaranteed to deliver precise OEM fit and unrivaled durability. Say something special with your vehicle today!
Whatever you expect from your Citroen C3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Citroen C3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $92.55 - $590.31
- $7.27 - $14.54