Citroen C5 Accessories & Parts
- Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Citroen C5 was announced by Citroen in early 2001 as the replacement of the Xantia model, which occupied the mid-size car niche. The first generation was built in a station wagon or liftback body versions, and was powered by a variety of petrol and diesel engines: Straight-4 1.8L, 2.0L and V6 3.0L petrol engines as well as 1.6L, 2.0L, 2.2L direct injected diesel units. The hydropneumatic suspension, later called Hydractive 3, controlled ride stiffness with the help of computer and electronic sensors. In the year 2004 there was the C5 facelift that brought changes to the front and rear parts of the Citroen C5, leaving center section untouched, and brought the C5 into line with the new C4 style.
Regarding the Citroen C5 accessories and equipment, the VTR trim suggests basic entry-level features, while the VTR+ delivers dual-zone climate control, electrically folding door mirrors, and alloy wheels. There is also an Executive trim suggesting adjustable electric front seats, another suspension system, and laminated side glass for better sound isolation, all included in the list of standard Citroen C5 parts.
The second generation was announced in 2007 and it was marked by the fact that the liftback body production was discontinued, remaining regular sedan with more aerodynamic accents. In 2009 the 2.7L engine was replaced with 3.0L unit that improved fuel economy and emissions. The estate version, named Tourer, was unveiled in 2008 and in 2009 it won the Semperit Irish Car of the Year award in Ireland. This C5 also was noted in Japan in 2008-2009 as Japan's Import Car of the Year.
When it comes to a sedan, drivers need performance. Comfort. Handling. And of course, dependability. The Citroen C5 delivers. With enough punch to zoom down the highway and enough room to pack the family in for a trip the countryside, the Citroen C5 is ready to take on all challenges. Featuring a luxuriously smooth body-style along with plenty of in-cabin amenities, any journey inside this vehicle is a pleasurable experience. The only trick is finding the right Citroen C5 accessories that represent your tastes. Lucky for you, that's exactly what we're here for!
Citroen C5 Accessories and Parts are always a priority at CARiD.com. We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to make sure that all of our Citroen C5 accessories and parts demonstrate a concise factory fitment along with unerring durability. The very best in quality, style, protection, and comfort - it's what we do. Because when it comes to your car, you should never have to settle for anything less.
Whatever you expect from your Citroen C5, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Citroen C5 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...