Citroen Evasion Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Fuel System Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Citroen Evasion is known as a "eurovan," one of the names used for some identical large multipurpose vehicles that came as the result of PSA and Fiat joint venture, known as Sevel. The first generation of eurovans was introduced in 1994 and included the Citroen Evasion, Lancia Zeta, Peugeot 806, and Fiat Ulysse. The 5-door multipurpose vehicles were based on the Sevel Nord platform and produced in the Sevel Nord manufacturing plant located in France. The Citroen Evasion was badged Synergie in the markets of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland in view of different connotations in French and English. Thus in French the word "evasion" means "getting away from it all," while in English it means "getting away with it all."
Similar to the American minivans, the first generation eurovans featured sliding rear side doors and compact size. The vehicles shared dimensions with the main rival, the Volkswagen Sharan, however, they came with the longer wheelbase and in one size only. Being a result of badge engineering, the eurovans had little differences in the powertrain parts and styling, though they had different grilles, taillights and lower tailgate, wheels and wheel covers, exterior and interior accessories. Addressing the latest trends in the automotive market, a lot of Citroen Evasion parts were restyled for the 1998 model year. The vehicle came with the new style of the rear bumper and front grille. The V8 petrol engine choice included 1.8L engine producing 98 hp, 2.0L engine rating 119 hp, and 2.0L turbo engine with 145 hp. There were also available 1.9L V8 and 2.1L V12 diesel engines. All engines were paired with 5-speed manual transmission.
In 2000 Citroen revamped some parts of the Citroen Evasion for the model to meet needs of the market. A new 2.0L 16-cylinder petrol engine with 130hp replaced the 2.1L diesel one. This new petrol engine not only met the consumption requirements but was more environmentally friendly, as well. The 2.0L engine was mated to the standard 5-speed manual transmission or to the optional 4-speed automatic transmission. In a year, new 2.0L V8 and V16 diesels were offered. The 2.0L V8 turbo engine producing 145 hp was also available. The Citroen Evasion typically included interior with 7 seats, air conditioning system, locking system, powered windows, and Automatic Braking system. Two models were offered: Safari and Familiale. The Safari featured hydractive suspension systems to provide comfort driving either on smooth surfaces or in off-road conditions. The Familiale had front wheel drive and came without off-road suspension system.
The Citroen Evasion was one of the first cars to come under the multipurpose vehicle tag, referring to the minivans type used for every day personal use. A wide number of vans shared both shape and size of the Citroen Evasion. The interior and exterior were subject to innovations and development, although no adjustments were carried out on the mechanics. The re-modified engines met needs of the 21st century, including highly productive HDi engines, provided with the particulate filter system to reduce fuel consumption and carbon emission. The Citroen technology improved not only the car safety, using automated speed control and emergency braking systems, but also the car comfort with the hydractive suspension, start and stop system, navigation and parking systems. The Citroen Evasion continues to evolve with time in order to meet current market requirements and needs.
The Citroen Evasion Accessories and Parts that make the biggest difference can be found right here. We offer everything your minivan needs to present the style and personality that sets it apart. All of our Citroen Evasion accessories and parts come to you courtesy of the finest manufacturers in the game at prices that can't be beat. That goes for everything from spoilers and floor mats to wheels and grille guards. Whatever you're looking for, we've got it. Citroen Evasion accessories are always in the spotlight at CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your Citroen Evasion, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Citroen Evasion and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...