Citroen Jumper Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Fuel Systems
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Citroen Jumper was first presented at the Geneva Utility Vehicles Show in 1994. That year, the industrial cooperation agreement between Fiat, Peugeot, and Citroen gave birth to the Citroen Jumper, the Peugeot Boxer, and the Fiat Ducato. They were similar and had a number of common parts and features, such as new gearboxes, new petrol and diesel powerplants. The first generation Jumper was available in four length types (from 112.2 to 145.6 inches) with three wheelbases. The load volume varied from 8 cubic meters to 17 cubic meters. A wide range of body styles was introduced to satisfy consumers' demands in terms of volume and payload. The first generation Citroen Jumper was fitted with a 1.9L 1905 cc, L4 Diesel Turbo engine. The cabin was spacious, perfectly soundproof and equipped with a huge number of amenities and accessories.
The second generation Citroen Jumper was unveiled at the Madrid Motor Show in 2006. Its gross weight was less than 4 tons, and the payload capacity was up to 17 cubic meters. Later, the French automaker presented the Jumper Combi version designed for passenger transportation. The Citroen Jumper has a wide range of cabin configurations (standard, single, and double). It comes with two types of diesel engines, namely 2.2 HDi (100hp and 120hp) and 3.0 HDi, developing power from 100 to 157 horsepower. HDi distinctive feature is reduction of fuel consumption, as well as a 20% reduction in CO2 emissions.
The new generation Jumper engines are paired with manual gearboxes, five-speed (for the entry-level model) and six-speed ones. New Citroen is fitted with the following parts: athermic windscreen, 6 airbags (side and passenger), ABS, and ESP. The included emergency braking system (EBS) is to protect the driver in dangerous situations, too. It is triggered when the system detects that the driver is not braking hard enough. The Jumper is also available in a wide range of body shapes.
Any van has to have more than just extra space in order to be noteworthy. There has to be something more. The Jumper has that little extra, displaying modern style coupled with a boxy look that is street-credible. With its refined interior controls and spacious yet efficient seating arrangement, the extra cargo space is not seen as just "extra," but actually convenient and user-friendly. Citroen has prided itself on producing logical, effective, and stylish automobiles. The Jumper is no exception.
You no longer have to worry about searching far and wide for your Citroen Jumper Accessories and Parts - CARiD.com is here with an inventory that has it all! Dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, exhaust systems, and much more are available at the lowest prices around. All of our Citroen Jumper accessories and parts come straight to you from the finest manufacturers in the world to guarantee a precise OEM fit along with unstoppable durability. Intrigued? Click on your Model Year above for the Citroen Jumper accessories that complete your vehicle!
Whatever you expect from your Citroen Jumper, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Citroen Jumper and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $21.42 - $679.34