Welcome to the CARiD Tire section for Oldsmobile vehicles. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Olds-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
Whether you need tires for your daily driver, classic Delta 88 convertible, Cutlass 4-4-2 muscle car, Bravada, or minivan, we offer you a wide selection of only the finest tires from name brand manufacturers with proven performance records. So no matter what size diameter and sidewall profile you’re looking for, if it’s out there then it’s in here.
- ACCELERA® ALPHAfrom $59.63 - $105.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/Afrom $85.39 - $168.68 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFTfrom $119.15 - $268.85 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHPfrom $60.71 - $135.84 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® PROCONTACT TX SSRfrom $301.04 - $307.31 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURINGfrom $81.23 - $193.18 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2from $46.65 - $115.41 (ea)
- DUNLOP® WINTER MAXXfrom $87.72 - $222.48 (ea)