- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Tires
The Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight or ‘88’ as it is commonly referred, is one of the oldest cars in the Oldsmobile brand industry. It was launched in 1949 and has over the decades transitioned well, retaining its original candor in an amazing manner. The audacity of the car in retaining its originality appeals to thousands of drivers especially because you can fix Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight tires on it without spoiling its austere look. Visit CARiD online and explore the largest display of Oldsmobile tires under one roof. The tires are from the best tire manufacturers in the market and with over145 tire types from them, you are guaranteed of getting the best deal. Among the brands that you will find at the shop include Achilles, Hankook, Kumho, Nexen and Dunlop. All of these tires have the best engineering brains behind them and their performance is guaranteed.
Under normal circumstances, you would want to have a car that exudes machismo or cuteness. Well, the tires featured at CARiD will give you this and much more. The tires are categorized into winter tires, summer tires and all season tires. They are further categorized into all terrain, Eco, track and performance tires. All of these categories are meant to give you the exact set of tires that you want. The tires are further categorized according to size, starting from 15 inches to 20 inches. This defines the exact tire that you want for your car. With a bunch full of benefits to go with and a team of very qualified professionals, you really can’t go wrong with CARiD. The price tags that come with the Oldsmobile Eight-Eight tires are very exciting and friendly. Going by market rates, CARiD’s pricing is so much competitive. In order to have a terrific driving experience no matter the time of the year, visit this shop and get a real tire deal worth your every penny.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.