- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT$117.90 - $298.69
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Tires
The Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight is arguably one of the most popular and much loved classic cars in the market today. As far as classics go, the 98 has managed to keep an extremely loyal and devoted fan base that seems to grow with each coming year. If you own this car, you’ve probably had your share of envious glances on any highway mainly due to this cars great looks and unmatched elegance. Most owners usually testify to this car’s excellent handling features and fuel efficiency that are usually enhanced by a fairly decent set of factory fitted tires. However, to further enhance your driving experience in this truly phenomenal car, a set of the Oldsmobile 98 tires might be just what you need. In stock at the popular CARiD online shop, these tires are extremely efficient as they are impeccably designed and manufactured by some of the most renowned brands within the industry such as Yokohama and Firestone. With these tires which usually come in highly specialized kits of snow tires, mud tires or all season tires, you can now navigate that off-road terrain that you have until now wisely avoided.
Apart from their variety, the manufacturers of these tires have also gone out of their way to enhance their overall safety features. In recent years, they have adopted the popular tire pressure monitor system sensor (TPMS) technology which has literally redefined the safety standards within the motoring industry. With this program, you can now closely monitor your tires right on the dashboard. Depending on the report given by this system, you can then make the appropriate decision that will considerably reduce the chances of you getting into an accident. To learn more about the Oldsmobile 98 tires you should pay a visit to the CARiD online shop where a highly qualified assistant will furnish you with all the details.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.