- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Oldsmobile Silhouette Tires
The Oldsmobile Silhouette is the “crown prince” of minivans. A first from the American automakers GM, this car has surpassed even the diehards’ wildest expectations in handling, efficiency and elegance. Although many people tend to regard minivans as dull and unstylish, the Silhouette proves all the naysayers wrong. Apart from the traditional features such as the spacious interiors that have made minivans the vehicles to watch within the family car market, you will also enjoy exceptional driving in all sorts of terrains. With its four wheel drive and wide wheel base system, the Silhouette will take you anywhere. However, you can actually get more out of this car by fitting it with a set of the popular Oldsmobile Silhouette tires available at the popular CARID online shop. With these tires, you can navigate tricky and very dire terrains and weather conditions without any qualms. In recent years, the main tire manufacturers such as Firestone have outdone themselves in making sure that you enjoy each and every drive you take in the Silhouette with their superior quality tires, while at the same time guaranteeing unmatched safety standards.
Moreover, at the CARiD online shop, you will browse a wide selection of these creatively designed Oldsmobile Silhouette tires that are offered at very competitive prices. Further, you will get a full package with useful safety features such as the popular tire pressure monitor system sensor (TPMS). This is a highly specialized program that monitors your tires at all times and gives you timely and very important updates especially in regards to your tire pressure which can actually help you avoid an accident. Given the numerous exceptional benefits that you stand to gain by getting a set of these tires, you should definitely pay the CARiD shop a visit and learn more.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.