OLDSMOBILE SILHOUETTE ACCESSORIES & PARTS
Debuting in 1989 as 1990 model, Oldsmobile Silhouette was a 3-door minivan much alike to Pontiac Trans Sport (later the Montana) and Chevrolet Lumina APV (later the Venture). All three vans featured galvanized steel space frame wrapped in composite plastic body panels that were resistant to rust and minor dents and dings. This manufacturing technique was extensively used on General Motors' Saturn line. Oldsmobile Silhouette, a front-drive minivan based on the U platform, was offered with seating for seven, arranged in a 2-3-2 layout with five lightweight rear seats being individually reconfigurable and removable. The Silhouette was powered by 3.1-liter V6 engine, which developed 120 hp. It came with 3-speed automatic transmission.
In 1991 the vehicle's interior was improved with power mirrors, 12-volt power outlet in the rear side panel, and dashboard with new carpeting in order to decrease glare. Also added to the interior parts were overhead console with a compass and map lights. The 165 hp 3.8-liter V6 engine, paired with 4-speed automatic transmission, joined the standard 3.1-liter engine in 1992. The 3.8-liter V6 gained additional 5 hp later. The redesigned first generation Silhouette included new front and rear fascias, plus new parking/turn lamps. Oldsmobile Silhouette became more reliable with new standard safety features in 1994, offering driver-side airbag and a center high-mount stoplight. By the end of production of its first generation, the car gained more powerful 180-horsepower 3.4-liter V6 engine.
Smaller and narrower, the second generation Silhouette first appeared on August 6, 1996. Its styling was conservative and its unibody parts were made of steel. Two different wheelbase lengths were available with short wheelbase for the base model, which lasted till 1997. Dual sliding doors were optional for base model and standard for other Silhouettes. Keeping with its luxury positioning, the second generation Silhouette had a lot standard features that came optional on competing vehicles. The Silhouette was one of the first vehicles on the market that had a VCR with overhead retractable LCD screen for back seat viewing. For 2001, the Silhouette received remote keyless entry, CD player, second-row lower child-seat anchors, load-leveling suspension, and GM's OnStar assistance system. Air-conditioning system was also among new base-model standard features.
The Silhouette stands out as a glaring reminder of Oldsmobile design innovation. Before the Silhouette burst on the scene, minivans just didn't look like that. They were blocky and boring, and primarily known for their economical options. But the Silhouette changed all that with its sleek, swooping body-style that created a worldwide buzz. The necessities are all there, extra passenger seating, more cargo space, and a slightly elevated driving viewpoint. And there is also enough pop in the engine to breeze through the interstate. The Silhouette may become even more appealing and comfortable thanks to stylish accessories!
CARiD.com presents a complete selection of Oldsmobile Silhouette Accessories and Parts. Chrome trim, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and much more are available inside our world-class selection of Oldsmobile Silhouette accessories and parts. That's because we recruit every major manufacturer in the business to round out our inventory. Plus, since you're getting the best of the best, all of our Oldsmobile Silhouette accessories are guaranteed to provide precise OEM fit as well as unquestionable durability. You want to give your car style that goes the distance? This is where to get it!
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 45 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Covercraft® - Polycotton Custom Car CoverStarting at: $211.19$211.19
- Yakima® - BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketStarting at: $119.00$119.00
- Dash Designs® - Camo Game Dash CoverStarting at: $60.95$60.95
- Thule® - Sidekick Cargo BoxStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- DashMat® - Original Dashboard CoverStarting at: $41.70$41.70
- Pilot® - GTR Wiper BladeStarting at: $10.29$10.29
- GT Performance® - GT3 Retro Foam Brushed Stainless Steel Steering WheelStarting at: $156.54$156.54
- TRICO® - Exact Fit™ Conventional Wiper BladeStarting at: $12.04$12.04
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $74.16$74.16
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Dash Kits
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Chrome Trim
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Floor Mats
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Wind Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Cargo Liners
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Seat Covers
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Car Covers
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Running Boards
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Bug Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Steering Wheels
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Custom Gauges
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Light Covers
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Side Mirrors
- Oldsmobile Silhouette License Plates
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Wiper Blades
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Custom Hoods
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Bike Racks
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Roof Racks
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Trailer Hitches
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Sun Shades
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Dash Covers
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Side Vents
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Sunroof Visors
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Car Organizers
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Car Bras
- Oldsmobile Silhouette Racing Seats