- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.55 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Oldsmobile Omega Tires
The Oldsmobile Omega is a classic car that was and still remains a very important player within the compact car market. If you are into classy cars that are truly timeless, this is definitely your match. With the Oldsmobile Omega you will enjoy a plethora of really exquisite features such as its comfy and very spacious interiors and an unmatched fuel efficiency and handling. Moreover, this car can handle a wide range of extreme weather conditions and terrains especially with its much improved four wheel drive system. Nevertheless, the factory fitted tires, although quite decent, can actually use a few improvements. With the popular Oldsmobile Omega tires sold by the CARID online shop, you can now considerably enjoy extremely safe and relaxing drives in any type of terrain. Indeed with the popular mud tires, snow tires, winter tires or all season tires from the most renowned brands such as Bridgestone and Dunlop, your Omega can now take you anywhere.
At the CARiD online shop, you will meet a very friendly customer assistant who will guide you through the extensive selection of creatively designed Oldsmobile Omega tires. Regardless of your particular need or style, you are likely to find exactly what you are looking for at very affordable prices. In addition, you will also learn more about the handy tire pressure monitor system sensor (TPMS) which is a truly revolutionary technology. This program usually guarantees unmatched safety standards by constantly monitoring the pressure of your tires and giving timely updates on a screen right on the dashboard where you cannot miss it. Armed with a set of these highly efficient and extremely safe tires, you can now enjoy long drives in your Omega without worrying about the weather changing on you or encountering really harsh and unfriendly terrain.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.