- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Oldsmobile Aurora Tires
For a perfect sports car that doubles up as a luxury car, the Oldsmobile Aurora is ideal. You will find the car intriguing in many areas just as it is fantastically predictable in other areas. With a powerful engine that gives maximum horsepower, you need great Oldsmobile Aurora tires to handle this power. Visit CARiD and get the most amazing display of the latest Aurora tires in the market. All of the tires have great features, mainly because they come from the top tire makers in the world. There is a lot of segmentation which is done to help you get the perfect tires. If driving through all manner of terrains, then it is wise to go with the all terrain tires. If you want to have the perfect tires that will take you across the country for a vacation in the middle of summer, then the summer tires will be ideal for you. Winter tires are also available for use in low temperatures. The differentiation of the tires helps you get the best value for your money.
Still, there is more segmentation of the tires in that you can pick whatever size you prefer. For all manner of ground clearance that you might need, the tire sizes range from 16” to 20”. This makes it easier for you to have the perfect fit for your car. In addition to that, the brands that you will find at CARiD include Michelin, Pirelli, Hankook, General, Achilles and Nitto. With such a variety, you definitely have the perfect variety of tires to choose from. The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) is the other feature that you will benefit from once you opt for these Oldsmobile Aurora tires. This technology has been designed in such a way that you are able to read the tire pressure without necessarily alighting from the car and doing a manual inspection.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.