- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.14 - $171.04
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT$117.90 - $299.19
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Oldsmobile Intrigue Tires
If you own an Oldsmobile Intrigue, fondly known as “Trigue”, then you are obviously a great fan of fuel efficiency coupled with great looks. With this car; which exhibits unmatched comfort levels and exceptional handling, you are most definitely used to taking long drives to any destination. Indeed with its wide wheel base system that usually gives it an unmatched stability, this car can navigate any terrain with relative ease. To further enhance this experience, you should equip it with a set of the popular Oldsmobile Intrigue tires that come with some truly exquisite features. Available at the CARiD online shop, these tires are manufactured by some of the most notable brands such as Dunlop and Bridgestone to meet the highest safety and driving standards. With either the snow tires, mud tires or all season tires, you can now drive through any type of terrain or weather without worrying much about safety or even damaging your car. For the first time ever, you can now take off road drives in this unassuming and rather soft car without any qualms.
To further enhance you driving experience, most manufacturers have in recent years endeavored to include some handy safety features that are bound to catch your interest. The tire pressure monitor system sensor (TPMS) is one such technologically superior addition. With this system - which essentially monitors your tires pressure levels at all times and furnishes you with clear and very concise reports - you can now drive relaxed, knowing you are safe. Most people who have encountered this feature are usually wowed by its impeccable accuracy and unmatched convenience, which is uncommon especially with most new inventions. Given the fantastic safety and handling benefits you are likely to enjoy when you use Oldsmobile Intrigue tires, you should certainly visit the CARiD online shop for more information and spectacular discounts on these tires.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.