There are numerous products that Audiobahn manufactures and which offer superior features. Murdered-out subwoofers are some of the popular items Audiobahn is renowned for. These parts combine the high-end motor structure of a high bass producer with the modern shallow mounting depths that most cars offer. Other products from this manufacturer include bass drivers, amplifiers, woofer boxes, stiffening capacitors, headphones, speakers, etc.
When you buy your car, you are more likely to go out looking for a quality stereo that suits your needs. The manufacturer of the car has built the stereo of your vehicle along a general outline and has, as such, not captured the exact needs of many people. It is for this reason that Audiobahn has stepped forward to give you the ideal opportunity to revamp your car’s sound system.
Audiobahn is registered in Anaheim, California. It has been crafting high-end audio systems for the past decade and it has gained recognition as a leader in the industry. Indeed, it already has thousands of satisfied customers who have stuck with the brand. If you are a heavy bass enthusiast, the company has full range as well as mid range speakers to accentuate your car with. Or if you want to just have a quality system that delivers sound as it is, there are numerous parts from Autobahn to consider, such as tweeters, equalizers, and stiffening capacitors.
Over the past ten years or so, Audiobahn has made a name for itself as the manufacturer of appealing audio products that are perfect sounding to say the least. The company has over the years run and organized numerous competitions to prove that it has the finest products in the market. For every vehicle you own, there is an ideal Audiobahn item that meets your needs. As from 2012, with the rejuvenation of the products, there is more innovation and a better access to footprint amplifiers, shallow mounting speakers, and a better look at mobile entertainment.
| Posted by Joseph | (Franklin, NC)
Pumps plenty of power for any modern 10". Excellent controls. I am running a single, terrible 10" noname sub at 2ohm and it has never soused so good. Highly recommended for any modern subwoofer 2-4ohm, though I cannot say how it performs at more than 2ohms or with two subs.
- Popular Audiobahn Part Numbers
- Audiobahn® - Swerve Series Class AB 2-Channel 2025W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Intake Series Class AB Mono 2200W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Intake Series Class AB 2-Channel 2200W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Murdered-Out Series Class AB 2-Channel 1200W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Murdered-Out Series Class AB 4-Channel 1200W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Murdered-Out Series Class AB 4-Channel 2400W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Murdered-Out Series Class D Mono 2400W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Murdered-Out Series Class D Mono 3600W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - Murdered-Out Series Class D 2-Channel 600W Amplifier
- Audiobahn® - 6-1/2" 525W Midrange Driver with Stamped Steel Basket