30 Inch Tires
- LEXANI TIRES®LX-SIX IILX-SIX II Tires by LEXANI TIRES®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang...$299.88
- LEXANI TIRES®LX-THIRTYLX-THIRTY Tires by LEXANI TIRES®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. Made in Lexani’s state of the art tire manufacturing facility, LX-Thirty Tires deliver a synergistic balance of high-speed capabilities, performance...$275.40 - $406.26
- LEXANI TIRES®LX-TWENTYLX-TWENTY Tires by LEXANI TIRES®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Lexani LX-Twenty Tires are designed to perform on some of the most technologically advanced vehicles in the world! The LX-Twenty represents the new generation of...$452.88
- LIONHART®LH-FIVELH-FIVE Tires by LIONHART®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Lionhart LH-Five represents brands newest and most technologically advanced, premium high performance tire built to perform on the world’s most advanced vehicles!Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$422.28
- LIONHART®LH-TENLH-TEN Tires by LIONHART®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Lionhart LH-TEN Sport Truck M & S Rated Performance radial tires are designed to meet and exceed the needs of today’s SUV’s, Performance Pickup...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$289.47 - $402.21
- LIONHART®LH-THREE IILH-THREE II Tires by LIONHART®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Lionhart LH-Three II is Lionhart’s newest Max High Performance Tire developed with the driving enthusiast in mind.Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$311.39
- LIONHART®LH-008LH-008 Tires by LIONHART®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High performance tire developed to be the ultimate combination of luxury, styling and quality. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country...$701.79
- DELINTE®DESERT STORM D8 PLUSDESERT STORM D8 PLUS Tires by DELINTE®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Improved handling and cornering that discriminating SUV drivers demand! The D8 PLUS has a unique, aggressive tread design that evacuates water and resists...Reduced NoiseHigh-Speed Controllability and Resist Hydroplaning$457.73
- ATLAS TIRES®FORCE UHPFORCE UHP Tires by ATLAS TIRES®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The FORCE UHP is an optimal solution for various terrains. This high-quality tire provides excellent traction and handling on different road surfaces. It features...Asymmetric tread pattern to improve traction and handlingTransverse grooves to reduce rolling resistance across multiple terrain$216.69
- FURY OFFROAD®COUNTRY HUNTER M/T IICOUNTRY HUNTER M/T II Tires by FURY OFFROAD®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. This new generation M/T is designed for the off road. The new tread design offers the aggressiveness to conquer all your...A low void to rubber ratio in the tread’s center promotes better handling and a smoother ride for everyday highway useThe high void to rubber ratio on the outer edges of the tire, offers each enthusiast the extreme off-road traction they desire$1,342.99 - $1,563.66
- FURY OFFROAD®COUNTRY HUNTER M/TCOUNTRY HUNTER M/T Tires by FURY OFFROAD®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The all new COUNTRY HUNTER M/T tire pattern design is truly fit for the off-road. The low noise characteristics and...3-ply sidewall with staggered shoulder blocks for added gripBeefy tread pattern for balanced wear and efficient cleaning$1,218.70
When the calling for maximum size simply cannot be ignored, 30 inch tires are what you want underneath your lifted car, SUV, or truck when the rubber meets the road. Noise, harshness, and vibration are paired with minimal tolerances using advanced designs while stability and all-season weather performance are ensured. The virtual shelves of our online store are packed with premium-quality rubber supplied to us by only trustworthy manufacturers. You can choose from a variety of such brands as Lexani, Delinte, Lionhart, Fuel, Hankook, and others. These tires are designed to ensure responsive handling, great traction, low noise, and superior grip in any weather conditions.
Browse our online catalog to find a set of tires that can fit your wheels perfectly. When choosing replacements for your vehicle, you have to pay attention to such figures as weight and speed rating, tire radius and width, recommended inflation pressure, and so on. Rotate your tires every 7,500 miles or sooner to maximize their service life. Don’t forget to check your tire pressure regularly. Under-inflated tires run hot leading to cracks formation on sidewalls, which can ultimately result in a dangerous tire failure. Over-inflated tires become too stiff hindering the quality of ride while also reducing grip due to the smaller footprint on the road.
Browse by Vehicle
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.