- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes & Rotors
- $58.22 - $138.46
- $51.64 - $98.21
- $48.81 - $106.32
- $100.58 - $275.97
- $204.30 - $375.42
- $156.57 - $300.33
- $73.00 - $262.50
- $54.53 - $103.82
About Fiat Tires
Welcome to CARiD’s Tire section for Fiat. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Fiat-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
We know when it comes to buying tires for your Fiat, you want to make sure the rubber you select maintains the level of comfort and stability your vehicle was designed to provide. In order to do just that, we strive to provide you with all the sizes and tread designs available on the market from major brands with proven track records. CARiD understands the need for value, and we offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. So whether you’re looking for comfort and long-life or maximum performance on the skid pad from your tires, you’ll find the most choices here.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...