Fiat 500 Tires
About Fiat 500 Tires
The Fiat 500 is a miniature car, quite versatile in nature and fuel-efficient. It is ideal for city driving due to its ability to maneuver tight spaces and move around crowded streets. It is a fun car to drive. It has an attractive styling design and can accommodate some decent amount of cargo. To experience the best in performance and functionality requires that you fix a decent set of wheels on your car. CARiD carries Fiat 500 tires from the most reputable brands such as Michelin and Pirelli. Budget customers are also catered for through high quality brands such as Nexen. They stock an extensive range of products to cater for extreme weather conditions and all types of cars, be they subcompacts, heavy-duty trucks, passenger vehicles or SUV’s. They stock tires suitable for winter and summer. All weather tires suit areas that experience short winter periods. In choosing tires for your car, you also need to consider the terrain and the performance of your car. Regular tires will do for your suburban travel. However, if you are looking to venture off the beaten track then you need all-terrain tires to meet this challenge.
Fiat 500 tires are made from premium materials such as natural rubber and synthetic materials to ensure the finished product meets the demands of the market. Ensure that each tire is fitted with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor to monitor tire pressure and temperature. This gadget plays a vital role in ensuring competent performance and preventing unpleasant incidents on the road such as a tire blow out or an accident. The quality of your tire threads has a direct effect on the performance of your car. Tire thread quality is affected by weather and road conditions among other factors. Reduced threads allow insufficient air currents to flow through the grooves to cool the tire. High tire temperatures have an adverse effect on the tire leading to a performance failure.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- TiresJuly 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...by
- TiresJune 16, 2017Tire Pressure Gauges | The Must-have Glovebox...Because under-inflated tires hurt fuel economy, handling, braking, and overall safety, it's essential to monitor their pressure regularly. You spend good money buying...by
- TPMS SensorsDecember 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...by
- TPMS SensorsAugust 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...by
- TiresMay 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...by
- TiresMay 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...by
- Custom WheelsApril 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...by
- TiresApril 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...by
- Custom WheelsApril 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...by
- TiresMarch 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...by