- PIRELLI® P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$131.44 - $1,030.16
- MICHELIN® PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Get this premium-grade Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire to enjoy the exhilaration of driving Michelin’s best performing street tire! Born from endurance racing,...Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors thanks to the Twaron belt packageVariable Contact Patch 2.0 technology for improved cornering and durability$179.99 - $551.89
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$138.99 - $412.99
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this tire is a new number...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$192.99 - $889.99
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5PCONTISPORTCONTACT 5P Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5P tire is designed with the most prestigious sports cars, performance sedans, and coupes in mind. Thanks to the special zero-degree...Excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.Outstanding braking performance at any speed.$194.69 - $468.01
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding driver. This dynamic,...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$110.99 - $407.99
- TOYO® PROXES T1RPROXES T1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-reinforced, high-grip tread compoundRefined unidirectional tread design$61.69 - $365.40
- NITTO® NT05NT05 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. This is a max performance tire that was developed through extensive computer simulation modeling and on-track testing. These rigorous development procedures...Dry PerformancePredictable Cornering$104.00 - $398.00
- NITTO® NT555 G2NT555 G2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This is the next generation ultra high performance street tire designed with the performance driver in mind. With increased traction, handling and wet-braking capabilities,...Larger Tread BlocksTwin Center Ribs$121.00 - $300.00
- LEXANI® LX-TWENTYLX-TWENTY Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Lexani LX-Twenty Tires are designed to perform on some of the most technologically advanced vehicles in the world! The LX-Twenty represents the new generation of...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$63.71 - $336.35
- FALKEN® AZENIS FK510AZENIS FK510 Tires by Falken®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding...Tension Control TechnologyAdaptive Constant Pressure (ACP) Pattern Design$99.75 - $267.75
- LIONHART® LH-FIVELH-FIVE Tires by Lionhart®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Lionhart LH-Five represents our newest and most technologically advanced, premium high performance tire built to perform on the world’s most advanced vehicles!Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$61.80 - $326.26
- KUMHO® ECSTA PS91ECSTA PS91 Tires by Kumho® . Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Designed for super-car enthusiasts, the Ecsta PS91 delivers a high level of wet and dry handling performance at high speeds on and off the track. Its advanced C-Cut 3D...A compounded rib tread design increases stability and performance at high speeds.Application of cosmetic racing-flag tread indentations portray an exotic super car image.$108.73 - $226.04
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT CUP 2PILOT SPORT CUP 2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Make the most out of your sports car with the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2, a tire designed for the track and approved for on-road use!...Race-inspired design to provide faster circuit timesAdvanced Bi-Compound technology to ensure precision steering and excellent dry traction on tight corners$280.79 - $892.79
- PIRELLI® P ZERO PZ4P ZERO PZ4 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO™ is the unique Ultra High Performance tire that combines Pirelli's knowledge gained from competitive Motorsport and Pirelli's alliance with the top...Customized Outer Tread DesignCustomized Inner Tread Design$108.68 - $1,030.16
- TOYO® PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$104.11 - $312.54
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 6CONTISPORTCONTACT 6 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The SportContact 6 tire is designed to meet the demands of the most powerful and sportiest vehicles. This original equipment ultra-high performance tire...Tuned for original equipment applications.Responsive handling and steering at any speed.Mail-in RebateGet $70 prepaid card back - Details$220.95 - $421.92
- PIRELLI® P ZERO CORSA PZC4P ZERO CORSA PZC4 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Pirelli P ZERO Corsa is designed to bring the best of motorsport technology both on the road and track. Developed in association with...Customized Outer Tread DesignCustomized Inner Tread Design$327.66 - $1,377.81
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA S001POTENZA S001 Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This reliable tire is Bridgestone's ultra high performance pattern designed to meet the exacting standards of prestigious carmakers from around the world. Already...Engineered for better control, response and corneringImpressive wet and dry performance$240.66 - $579.99
- YOKOHAMA® ADVAN SPORT V105ADVAN SPORT V105 Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The ADVAN Sport V105 delivers an exceptional driving experience. Wider tread...Sport compound 5SOrange oil compound$137.68 - $629.77
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE980POTENZA RE980 Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Original Equipment (OE) car tire on select vehicles. See sizes and specifications for Original Equipment fitments.Improved wet and dry gripEnhanced cornering and straight-line stability$115.99 - $256.99
- YOKOHAMA® ADVAN APEX V601ADVAN APEX V601 Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Built upon the legacy of the A008, AVS Intermediate and the AVS Sport. 100 years of experience rolled into one tire designed to conquer the U.S. roads—introducing...Latest generation drive axle tyreDelivering superb traction in all weather conditions$135.99 - $317.99
- GOODYEAR® EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR 3EAGLE F1 SUPERCAR 3 Tires by Goodyear®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. A race-inspired tire for commanding grip and exceptional handling in wet and dry conditions.Race-inspired tread compound helps to deliver superior performance in dry and damp conditions.Asymmetric tread design with full depth sipes on inside shoulder helps to provide commanding grip, precise steering and enhanced wet traction.$178.99 - $1,074.48
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK INDY 500FIREHAWK INDY 500 Tires by Firestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Firehawk Indy 500 tire ensures ultra-high summer performance at a great value. Proprietary Pulse Groove™ technology improves water evacuation and helps...Ensures exceptional performance in summer conditions.Ultra-high performance with bold design.$105.09 - $281.90
- PIRELLI® P ZERO TROFEO R (RUN FLAT)P ZERO TROFEO R (RUN FLAT) Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Developed for racetrack use on dry asphalt, these tires deliver even greater, more consistent performance - on the occasion of Track...Inner area and longitudinal grooves respond to the critical issues of wet surfaces and aquaplaning.Wide central ribs reduce the stress of accelerating/braking and deliver precise trajectories.$189.03 - $850.99
- PIRELLI® WINTER SOTTOZERO SERIES 3WINTER SOTTOZERO SERIES 3 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WINTER SOTTOZERO™ 3 is the winter tire for high-end premium vehicles. It has been designed taking into account the evolution of modern vehicles...Directional Double Arrows Pattern Design3D - Sipe TechnologyMail-in RebateGet $70 prepaid card back - Details$100.05 - $1,006.66
- PIRELLI® WINTER 240 SOTTOZERO SERIES IIWINTER 240 SOTTOZERO SERIES II Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WINTER SOTTOZERO™ SERIES II is perfect for sports cars and top-end vehicles. The asymmetric tread pattern is divided into two distinct...Asymmetrical Tread Pattern: Internal AreaAsymmetrical Tread Pattern: External AreaMail-in RebateGet $70 prepaid card back - Details$136.07 - $718.16
- MICHELIN® PILOT ALPIN PA4PILOT ALPIN PA4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient.Enjoy peace of mind when driving in snowy conditions. Outfit your vehicle with superior Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tires that combine an exclusive tread...Equipped with a unique tread design and StabiliGrip technology to offer exceptional control in snow and iceGuaranteed to enhance acceleration, braking and handling on snowy and icy roads$212.19 - $698.53
- PIRELLI® P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM ASIMMETRICO 2P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM ASIMMETRICO 2 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Pirelli P ZERO™ CORSA SYSTEM concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or...Give you high performance in hot summer conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on dry or wet roads$330.34 - $1,376.81
- PIRELLI® WINTER 270 SOTTOZERO SERIES IIWINTER 270 SOTTOZERO SERIES II Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WINTER SOTTOZERO™ SERIES II is perfect for sports cars and top-end vehicles. The asymmetric tread pattern is divided into two distinct...Asymmetrical Tread Pattern: Internal AreaAsymmetrical Tread Pattern: External Area$333.07 - $884.67
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE-71 RFT (RUN FLAT)POTENZA RE-71 RFT Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Designed with the performance in mind, the Potenza RE-01R brings together many of Bridgestone's technologies in one impressive package. With a...Asymmetric ConstructionTread Compound$132.11 - $428.53
About McLaren Tires
Every McLaren car is the ultimate driving machine. There is much that goes into making its handling perfect, including optimized steering and suspension, weight distribution, and aerodynamics. But its bunch of horsepower and advanced electronics won’t be of much use if the tires don’t grip. Keep your car glued to the road or track with the right McLaren tires wrapped around its dressy custom rims. Whether you use it as a track-only machine or it doubles as a daily driver and needs road-friendly rubber, we have you covered.
We offer McLaren tires that will maximize your car’s performance potential. UHP street tires offer secure dry and wet traction and can even handle light snow conditions. Speed is what your vehicle is geared towards, and we have tires with the high speed ratings to match its capabilities. Softer compounds are used along with special tread patterns for ultimate grip. The result is improved braking, better stability in corners, and reduced wheel spin at launch and in sharp turns. Weather shouldn’t stop you from driving your sports car. If you are planning to take it through snowstorms, we have winter rubber designed to perform when the temps tumble below freezing while offering optimal traction on snow and ice.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...