- 4Runner Tires
- Avalon Tires
- Camry Tires
- Celica Tires
- Corolla Tires
- Cressida Tires
- Echo Tires
- FJ Cruiser Tires
- Highlander Tires
- Land Cruiser Tires
- Matrix Tires
- Mirai Tires
- MR2 Tires
- Paseo Tires
- Pick Up Tires
- Previa Tires
- Prius Tires
- RAV4 Tires
- Sequoia Tires
- Sienna Tires
- ACCELERA® ALPHA$71.40 - $79.56
- ACHILLES® 122$38.13 - $55.08
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$119.87 - $264.28
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT WINTER$104.00 - $444.72
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$73.00 - $139.70
- DELINTE® DH2$45.12 - $110.53
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$95.43 - $278.14
About Toyota Tires
Welcome to the CARiD Tire section for Toyota vehicles. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Toyota-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
Toyota earned its way to being the number automaker in the world by being first in many vehicle segments, and by engineering all models to precise specifications. When it comes time to replace tires on your Toyota, make sure you select rubber that lives up to the capacities the engineers based your vehicle’s suspension and running gear on. We seek to offer only the finest tires from name brand manufacturers with proven performance records. So whether you need a high-efficiency tire for your Prius or Camry hybrid, low-profile performance tire for the track, or rugged off road tire for your sport utility or pickup – if it’s out there it’s in here.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsDecember 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- TPMS SensorsAugust 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- TiresMay 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- TiresMay 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- Custom WheelsApril 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- TiresApril 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- Custom WheelsApril 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- TiresMarch 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...
Toyota Tires Reviews
1982 Chevy Camaro