Toyota Celica Tires
- NITTO®NT450NT450 Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This automotive tire features the unidirectional tread design performs exceptionally well in wet weather by evacuating water through the slanted grooves and lateral slits....Wet PerformanceHandling Capability$70.00 - $160.00
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$75.06 - $179.04
- NITTO®NEOGENNEOGEN Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help...Wet PerformanceReduced Wear$79.00 - $294.00
- NITTO®MOTIVOMOTIVO Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Motivo is an all-season ultra-high performance tire engineered to keep pace with your active lifestyle. Whether you're headed to the slopes for a ski weekend or a...Alignment IndicatorsAdvanced Siping Technology$100.00 - $225.00
- TOYO®OBSERVE GSI-5OBSERVE GSI-5 Tires by Toyo®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Observe GSi-5 provides excellent performance in demanding winter road conditions. Improved ice and snow capabilities, as well as long wear life,...Unidirectional Tread PatternSpider Sipe Technology$57.75 - $238.95
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®VERSADO NOIRVERSADO NOIR Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced...New Silica CompoundRigid Outside Tread$80.10 - $169.53
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design$127.68 - $251.37
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- TOYO®PROXES A20PROXES A20 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Whether you’re driving on the highway or competing on the track, Proxes high performance and competition tires deliver exceptional wet and dry handling, high-speed...Improved wet tractionLower pattern noise$142.41 - $300.32
- TOYO®PROXES A05BPROXES A05B Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Whether you’re driving on the highway or competing on the track, Proxes high performance and competition tires deliver exceptional wet and dry handling, high-speed stability, and longer...Improved wet tractionLower pattern noise$148.90
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN201SINCERA SN201 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Falken SINCERA SN201 A/S consistently provides all-season performance and comfort through an advanced manufacturing process, cutting-edge product features and...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$53.46 - $115.06
- FALKEN®ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today’s sedans, sports cars and...Dynamic Range TechnologyWide Angled Tread Slot$57.19 - $190.48
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN250SINCERA SN250 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. SINCERA SN250 All-Season Tire is specifically designed to provide class-leading durability, all-season performance, and ride comfort. Using Falken’s proprietary...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$57.82 - $132.42
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK450AZENIS FK450 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-new AZENIS FK450 All-Season Tire features an excellent balance of handling, high-speed stability, and confident all-weather traction. Advanced tread-design...4D Nano DesignAsymmetrical Rib and Block Hybrid Type Design$66.78 - $264.41
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK510AZENIS FK510 Tires by Falken®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding...Tension Control TechnologyAdaptive Constant Pressure (ACP) Pattern Design$86.90 - $225.09
- FEDERAL®595595 Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Federal's extremely successful ultra high-performance tire, the former ss595, has been repositioned with slight technical changes applied and renamed simply as the 595. No...Designed utilizing the latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safetyM.P.O. technology ensures consistent performance throughout the tire's life$47.59 - $120.58
- FEDERAL®595EVO595EVO Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The 595EVO is a state-of-the-art tire formulated for the ultimate driving experience. Its technologically advanced 3D tread design is built with the "groove within groove"...Unique 2-in-1 pitch alignment pattern reduces noise levels at high speedsCentral rib increases straight line stability and on-center feel$54.71 - $80.44
- FEDERAL®595RS-RR595RS-RR Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The 595 RS-RR is an evolution of the race-winning 595 RS-R, delivering even faster lap times and better dry grips.New silica-infused tread compounds grant outstanding grips and enhanced durabilityFlame-shaped grooves contribute to decreased aquaplaning and improved traction in rainy conditions$124.83 - $191.19
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE T/A KDWG-FORCE T/A KDW Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined. Race spec tire, Years 2004 through 2008. It features super-tough carcass with...Improved grip on rocks, mud and dirtBest rock-crawling ability$69.41
- BFGOODRICH®ADVANTAGE T/A SPORTADVANTAGE T/A SPORT Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread...Locking 3-D Active Sipe TechnologyAqua-Flume™ Technology$85.99 - $218.99
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best dry...Sport Design TreadCOMP-2 Compound$89.10 - $243.68
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$99.99 - $249.99
- BFGOODRICH®RADIAL T/ARADIAL T/A Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. An American performance icon. Nearly 40 years of real racing heritage and technology. Radial T/A have classic look combined with modern technology.Unique Tread Block PhasingTread Compounding$103.61 - $210.34
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/SG-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This tire provides ultimate all-weather traction from a true ultra high-performance tire. It features anti-hydroplaning Aqua Chute channels for the wet...Tenacious grip in dry, wet and snowEnhanced water evacuation$116.59 - $136.91
- COOPER®CS3 TOURINGCS3 TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CS3 Touring tire provides all-season performance with premium features at an affordable price. This tire has a specifically formulated tread compound which...5 Rib Tread Pattern & Lateral GroovesStabiledge Technology$36.41 - $158.32
- COOPER®TRENDSETTER SETRENDSETTER SE Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The Trendsetter SE is Cooper's entry level all-season tire line targeted to the value-oriented consumer. The affordably priced Trendsetter SE is...All-season “block” tread design form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction.Variable pitched tread elements to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.$67.06 - $102.66
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $143.50
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$84.23 - $207.52
- COOPER®CS5 GRAND TOURINGCS5 GRAND TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The CS5 Grand Touring has innovative technologies and is engineered for real-life performance on real-life roads. The CS5 Grand Touring provides long lasting...3D Micro Gauge SipingWear Square Visual Indicators$85.54 - $169.91
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$87.23 - $171.84
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-AZEON RS3-A Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The RS3-A is the latest ultra high performance all-season tire within the Cooper performance family. It provides the driver with a dynamic handling tire that inspires...Asymmetric Tread Design3D Micro-Gauge Siping$75.82 - $223.89
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$110.44 - $248.25
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-SZEON RS3-S Tires by Cooper®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The RS3-S tire is the latest ultra high performance summer tire in the Cooper performance family. Its low-profile, high performance rating combines world-class dry road...Asymmetric Tread DesignUniform Shoulder Grooves$119.68 - $261.31
- COOPER®DISCOVERER H/T3DISCOVERER H/T3 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Discoverer H/T3 was designed as a premium light truck commercial highway rib tire that provides trusted all-season performance. The tread design of the H/T3...Deeper See-Through TreadsEven Wear Tread Design$123.99 - $243.99
- COOPER®DISCOVERER TRUE NORTHDISCOVERER TRUE NORTH Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$132.11 - $221.60
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safety$97.99 - $196.99
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY HPPRIMACY HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. Looking to equip your vehicle with summer tires that deliver precise handling in both wet and dry conditions? You can’t do better than the Michelin Primacy HP! These...Advanced rubber compounds for short stopping in wet conditionsMichelin Comfort Control technology for a quiet and smooth ride$128.99 - $319.49
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. For sport-oriented vehicles and high-powered saloonsThis all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable rideMore driving pleasure: very precise steering acclaimed by car manufacturers$130.41 - $535.37
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY MXM4PRIMACY MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Designed to provide 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 is the perfect choice for those who want it all from their tire: responsive...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEco-friendly tire$156.33 - $370.81
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY 3 (RUN FLAT)PRIMACY 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Run Flat. Enjoy precise handling, no matter whether it’s raining or a sunny day, with the Michelin Primacy 3 tire! It combines a new patented rubber tread compound with innovative...Unique tread design and new rubber compound for superior wet performanceMichelin Comfort Control technology for reduced vibrations and road noise$170.63 - $321.95
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY MXV4PRIMACY MXV4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Make your adventures as enjoyable as possible with the premium-grade Michelin Primacy MXV4 tire that is perfect for comfort-oriented touring vehicles. It...MaxTouch construction for excellent wear resistance and long-lasting serviceMichelin Comfort Control technology for a quiet and smooth ride$171.99 - $254.70
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$184.99 - $593.99
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you’re in need of high-quality tires that bring driving pleasure to all four seasons, there’s no better choice than the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3....Variable Contact Patch 2.0 and asymmetric tread pattern for maximized dry grip and long tread lifeTread compound boosted with high levels of silica for shorter wet braking$184.03 - $377.48
- MICHELIN®PILOT EXALTO PE2PILOT EXALTO PE2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ultra-high performance fitments for classic Porsches.Predictable dry gripPrecise control in wet and dry conditions$189.75 - $207.01
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3 ZP (RUN FLAT)X-ICE XI3 ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$191.10 - $235.24
- CONTINENTAL®PROCONTACT TXPROCONTACT TX Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ProContact TX is an all-season touring tire that comes as original equipment on many sophisticated coupes and luxury performance sedans. Its...Perfect balance between comfort and performance.Excellent traction in any weather conditions.$86.55 - $335.37
- CONTINENTAL®TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The TrueContact is an all-season touring tire designed with a focus on performance and excellent traction. Made using EcoPlus technology, this...High speed rating and load index for extra safety on the road.Precisely engineered traction grooves for better wet traction.$88.99 - $195.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$99.75 - $361.24
- CONTINENTAL®CONTITOURINGCONTACT ASCONTITOURINGCONTACT AS Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. This versatile tire delivers an exceptionally comfortable ride. Harmonized bead area and sidewall construction means a smooth ride and responsive handling....Wide circumferential grooves evacuates water and reduces hydroplaning.Smooth ride and responsive handling.$105.36
- CONTINENTAL®WINTERCONTACT SIWINTERCONTACT SI Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WinterContact SI is the ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow, and even ice. Enhanced with Continental's PolarPlus technology, the...Unique multi-angled tread pattern for better grip.Improved braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.$102.31 - $284.91
About Toyota Celica Tires
In our time and age, having style and elegance are two very important contributors to success. Shallow as it may sound, aesthetic beauty and design are always paid more attention to and always give the first impression about something. With cars, it’s especially important, because few people take the time to ask about a car’s features and its performance, most will evaluate it simply based on its appearance. A truly elegant vehicle must have consistent beauty; all of its parts must go together well and create a good general impression. In this regard, the right choice of tires is a very important matter to drivers, and you should also take the time to get a set that will impress others on the road. Besides standard-issue replacements, CARiD offers you a great number of custom Toyota Celica tires that will give your vehicle new flair.
On our site, you’ll find a large selection of tires meant for different car models and wheel sizes. There are three main types of tires that we offer. The first kind is the regular tire. It is suitable for most urban terrains, and most city dwellers never even worry about getting anything else. If travelling is your cup of tea, then all-terrain tires are just for you, as they have a sturdier build allowing for better handling on rough terrains. Finally, you can also buy run-flat tires that have the unique quality of resisting deflation. Even if they’re punctured, you’ll still be able to drive normally for up to 200 miles.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...