Toyota Celica Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
For over 35 years, the Toyota Celica provided drivers of all backgrounds with a sporty, efficient hatchback/coupe that showcased all of the Japanese automaker's reliable attributes. The model first premiered in 1971 as both a two-door hardtop and three-door hatchback. Throughout its first generation, the model was outfitted with a series of inline four-cylinder engines. Its body style would change when the '80s approached, as the Celica began being offered as a coupe, convertible, and four-door sedan. Fuel injection was made standard in all Celica models starting in 1982, but 1985 would bring on even more changes. Considered the fourth generation, the Celica became a front-wheel drive vehicle while also introducing upgraded 2.0L four-cylinder engines into the lineup. The GT-Four was unveiled to the Japanese market in 1986, showing off all-wheel drive, a center locking differential, and a turbocharged four-cylinder good for 190 horsepower.
In 1989, Toyota released the fifth generation of the Celica for the 1990 model year. It was restyled with smoother, more aerodynamic Celica parts along with new wheels and tires. The All-Trac was also given a boost in horsepower. In North America, a driver's side airbag was made standard. The base trim was the ST, which was equipped with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine while the GT and GT-S were both outfitted with a 2.2L configuration. All-Trac models boasted a 2.0L engine that produced around 200 horsepower along with 200 pounds-per-foot of torque. 1994 welcomed in the sixth generation of the Toyota Celica. Larger in size, the Celica was made available as both a coupe and hatchback. Trims were the ST and GT, with a convertible GT joining the lineup the next year. The base ST received a 1.8L inline four while the GT got by with the same 2.2 from the previous generation. Both were mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. The turbocharged All-Trac was dropped from the lineup for the sixth generation. Sound insulation was implemented in 1996 inside the Celica to make for a quieter drive. A year later, the GT coupe was removed from the lineup, although Toyota brought it back in 1998, as ST versions of the car were dropped. In 1999, the Celica coupe was discontinued from the lineup altogether, leaving just the GT hatchback and GT convertible.
2000 ushered in the seventh (and final) generation of the Toyota Celica. The Celica was offered as a hatchback sports coupe and constructed off of a lighter chassis with a double-wishbone rear suspension. As for the powertrain, the GT boasted a 1.8L four-cylinder engine directed through a five-speed manual transmission (a four-speed automatic could be had as an option). The GT-S took it a step further with a 1.8L that featured variable-valve timing, allowing it to produce a hefty 180 horsepower. The GT-S also came equipped with disc brakes, power accessories, cruise control, alloy wheels, and an upgraded stereo. During its time on the road, the Toyota Celica established itself as a sporty and reliable superstar. It is one of the best-selling Toyota models to hit North America and has received tons of praise from around the industry going back to its initial debut. As for the model's most recent accolades, the Celica was ranked in the Top Ten in Vehicle Dependability by JD Power & Associates (1998) and nominated to Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best List (2000) as well as Motor Trend's Car of the Year (2000). It was also named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2003, 2004) and recognized by IntelliChoice by being added to its Top Ten Lowest Maintenance Cost List (2005).
What a ride it has been for the Toyota Celica. A trusted model since the very beginning, there is not a whole lot that the Celica hasn't done or seen within the industry. A well-traveled machine, the Celica is still a valuable presence on the blacktop and can be seen zipping down a freeway near you. Its uncanny staying power and reliable parts are a tribute to the relentless style, performance, and versatility that drivers need from a sporty coupe without sacrificing dependability. The Toyota Celica is always in fashion, which is why adorning it with the proper accessories make it ever more enduring.
Inside our selection of Toyota Celica Accessories and Parts, quality is the name of the game. The reason is simple: we know durability and style are the two most important components you take into account. All of our Toyota Celica accessories and parts come from the most elite names in the business to guarantee the kind of quality you expect. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards - and there's more where those came from. When it's time to make your ride reflect your individual essence, this is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Toyota Celica, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota Celica and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $438.00 - $493.00
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $55.68 - $58.56
- $179.95 - $199.95
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...