A well-designed car, the Toyota Celica is still out there on the blacktop. It features relentless style, outstanding performance, and exceptional versatility that drivers need from a sporty car without sacrificing reliability. This automobile is always in fashion, which is why maintaining and upgrading it with the proper parts and accessories can save its good status. Inside our wide assortment of Toyota Celica products, you’ll find accessories and parts from only the most elite brands in the business. The reason is simple: we understand that style, high quality, and extreme durability are the three most important factors you take into consideration. If you’re looking for top-notch fog lights or fog light bulbs for your Celica, we’ve got you covered!
We stock halo projector, LED, and xenon fog lights. Halo projector fog lights are the most commonly used fog lights. Many car makers use coated lenses and that gives the halogen bulbs an amber hue. Both LED and xenon fog lights tend to be much brighter and more effective than regular halogen lights. However, there are a few differences. Because they don't need filaments to generate lights, LED lights are very energy-efficient, and they are less prone to breaking or burning out in comparison to ordinary lights. Xenon lights emit a white-blue light. They are like LED lights in that they don't contain filament to break. Plus, xenon fog lights’ lifespan is twice as long as that of the halogen ones.
- Winjet® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS...$23.89 - $115.59
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Clear lens. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$10.99 - $73.78
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $215.99
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$6.05 - $255.58
- Spec-D® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$24.03 - $158.64
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...Replacement filament-type bulbsSilverStar Mini halogen bulbs increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral reach by 10% over most OEM equipment$10.99 - $119.99
- Oracle Lighting® Plasma Daytime Running Light LED BulbsPlasma Daytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE Plasma LED bulbs are a safe and easy way to upgrade the look of your vehicle. Simply remove the halogen bulb and plug in the Plasma LED, there is no need for...Total output: 650 lumensLow Power Consumption$84.15 - $101.15
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Interior LED Bulbs3-Chip Interior LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs as...Complete interior and exterior upgrade packages available for any vehicle.ORACLE Lights use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technology$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Fog Light Bulbs18 LEDs Fog light Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Daytime Running Light Bulbs18 LEDs Daytime Running Light Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip LED Replacement Bulbs3-Chip LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs...Complete interior and exterior upgrade packages available for any vehicle.ORACLE Lights use super flux high output LEDs with surface mount technology$22.99 - $33.96
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsOff-Road Fog Lights | When the Road Ends and the Fog BeginsExperienced off-roaders say one of the most valuable things you could have on your vehicle when riding over the trails is a strong set of lights that help you see through the darkness - in any kind of weather. Since the best times of year to enjoy the woods and the trails happen to be the seasons when outside temperatures change drastically from afternoon to evening, fog can arise seemingly out of nowhere with little or no warning. And if it's cold enough, that mist can form ice before you know it.
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $99.99
- Putco® Front Turn Signal Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $76.99
Toyota Celica Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2003 Toyota Celica