Scion Performance Exhaust Systems
The Scion is an exciting car to drive especially on the freeways. Its powerful kick has few competitors among compact vehicles. Nevertheless, it needs the input of a performance exhaust system to excel. CARiD stocks an exciting mix of these exhaust systems. You will certainly find one to suit your need. Take for instance the Borla rear-section exhaust system for Scion vehicles. The Borla mufflers have a straight-through structure that allows the efficient flow of exhaust gases, reducing restriction and backpressure. This allows for increased production of horsepower and torque. The pay off from this is better vehicle performance and better fuel economy. The Borla exhaust system for Scion vehicles also produces great sound. It produces a deep, throaty reverberation to go with the power of the car. The sound quality does not deteriorate over time meaning that you will continue enjoying that beautiful sound for as long as you own the vehicle.
If the Borla muffler isn’t exactly what you want, consider taking up the Injen axle back exhaust system. Injen exhaust systems for Scion vehicles come with a stainless steel construction to enhance durability. It in addition, does not succumb to rusting, flaking or chipping. Even better, the manufacturers provide a 3-year - lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. MagnaFlow exhausts and catalytic converters will not disappoint you. The converters have a stainless steel construction to enhance durability. Their deep roar accurately reflects the power within the Scion engine the power of your car. The exhaust sound they give can be fully customized to your taste, subject to legal restrictions. MagnaFlow exhausts for Scion cars also come with a polished exhaust tip. The exhaust tip is polished to a glossy state, giving your car head turning looks from all around. With a custom exhaust system in place your Scion will certainly look much better from the rear than it does now.
| Posted by Michael | (Sanford, FL)
This product looks great and appears to be manufactured with the highest quality materials. The exhaust sounds great and appears to have given me a more consistent power band through acceleration. Installation - I did have to make some minor adjustments but all in all fits well.
- Popular Performance Exhaust Systems Part Numbers
- Spec-D® MFCAT2-FRS12T-SD - Cat-Back Exhaust Dual Burnt Tip
- Borla® 11756 - Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust System (Single Right Rear Exit)
- DC Sports® SHR4402 - Ceramic Coating 4-2-1 Race Header
- ARK Performance® SM1202-0213G - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip
- Injen® SES2110 - Axle-Back Exhaust System
- ARK Performance® SM1202-0213D - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip
- ARK Performance® SM1202-0313G - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tecno Tip
- ARK Performance® SM1201-0110G - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Tip
- MagnaFlow® 56110 - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter (14.13" Wide)