Big and powerful, the Scion XB is ideal for job activities or even hauling a big family around. It has a distinctive exterior design and exudes much confidence while on the freeway. Its only drawback is a stock exhaust system that creates backpressure within the cylinders, restricting the free flow of exhaust gases. The only sure remedy for this is replacing the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of Scion XB exhaust systems to suit any XB model in use today. Aftermarket exhaust systems boost performance by reducing backpressure and turbulence in engine cylinders. This facilitates the efficient evacuation of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of fresh oxygen into the engine. The result is increased power, fuel economy and great sound. In addition, fuel cost savings occur at all speeds. You will realize that your vehicle covers more miles than it did previously on the same tank of fuel.
More than that, you get to have a product that is rust proof and durable, as all Scion XB exhaust systems from CARiD are made from hardwearing stainless steel. The product also comes with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing the quality of materials used and workmanship. This means that your first purchase is your last for as long as you own the vehicle. Any defects arising are the responsibility of the dealers to handle accordingly. In addition, you also get to enjoy great sound. The custom exhaust system gives a deep, pronounced roar, which is louder than the stock exhaust system. Aftermarket Scion XB exhaust systems also feature polished tailpipes and tips to enhance the gorgeous looks of your car. Why wait any longer? Install a Scion XB exhaust system and experience the exhilarating ride of a liberated engine.
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$223.02 - $742.57
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$363.44 - $1,197.70
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- DC Sports® Polished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemPolished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by DC Sports. DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Our Dual Canister systems feature twin polished round...$273.06 - $701.26
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- APEXi® Performance Exhaust SystemsWS2 Exhaust System by APEXi. The WS Exhaust series is the APEXi answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel...$319.43 - $2,409.00
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Race HeaderStainless Steel Race Header by Weapon-R. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$183.00 - $637.50
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Street HeaderStainless Steel Street Header by Weapon-R. Let your engine breathe on the exhaust side. This header will increase horsepower and torque.$230.00 - $327.25
- DC Sports® HeaderHeader by DC Sports. DC Sports header systems deliver incredible low-to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. Our 4-2-1 one-piece headers are much lighter then...$155.57 - $1,036.32
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- Skunk2® MegaPower MufflerMegaPower Muffler by Skunk2. Skunk2 muffler is designed to maximize exhaust flow and power. Each muffler by Skunk2 is constructed from T-304 stainless steel and TIG welded to accurately fit other exhaust components. The muffler...$162.99
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Scion xB Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2006 Scion xB