The Scion TC is a sporty 2-door compact car. It has a distinctive external design that exudes stability and power. It also has an exquisite internal design, comfortable seating and up market accessories geared to make your ride smooth and pleasant. Nevertheless, its performance is not at its best due to a restrictive stock exhaust system that limits the flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders. To remedy this situation, replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket exhaust systems boost performance by facilitating fast evacuation of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of fresh oxygen into the cylinders. The impact of this switch on performance is huge. The car’s horsepower and torque output increases by significant margins. Consequently, peak performance becomes a realizable goal. Moreover, fuel consumption is also optimized, leading to fuel cost savings at cruising speeds.
You also benefit from acquisition of a product that does not rust, as aftermarket Scion TC exhaust systems are made from stainless steel tubing, strengthened by significant proportions of nickel and chromium. This makes it extra resistant to corrosion. Moreover, the product comes with a lifetime warranty. This means your first purchase is your last and the manufacturer will take on responsibility for any defects arising thereafter. The exhaust has a deep roar that perfectly denotes the power within your engine. The sound quality is also maintained over a long period. This is ensured by the tight packaging of acoustics materials, guaranteeing no compromise in sound quality over time. Polished exhaust tailpipes and tips give your car head turning looks, drawing attention from all around. Installation is made easy by the comprehensive manual accompanying the exhaust system. Install a Scion TC exhaust system to experience a thrilling surge to the top.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $1,731.99
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...$599.25 - $2,324.25
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$142.40 - $445.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$82.70 - $3,460.20
- Flowmaster® dBX™ Exhaust SystemdBX™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and...$325.30 - $723.04
- Injen® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Injen®. The perfect complement to your Injen air intake system is an Injen performance exhaust system. Each exhaust system is dyno-tuned together with the air intake system to achieve maximum horsepower and torque...$202.73 - $1,158.98
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket...$521.25 - $1,574.25
- Skunk2® MegaPower™ MufflerMegaPower™ Muffler by Skunk2®. Skunk2 muffler is designed to maximize exhaust flow and power. Each muffler by Skunk2 is constructed from T-304 stainless steel and TIG welded to accurately fit other exhaust components. The muffler...$157.99
- DC Sports® HeaderHeader by DC Sports®. DC Sports header systems deliver incredible low-to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. Our 4-2-1 one-piece headers are much lighter...$155.57 - $1,036.32
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner SilencerLow Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel. “True...T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75" (1496) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$89.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5" (1494) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$136.50
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4" (1493) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$93.50
- Vibrant Performance® 2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3"2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3" (1458) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Flanges are available in sizes ranging from 2” to 4” I.D. and a choice of 2 and 3 bolt configurations. All...Made of High Quality MaterialsDirect Fit$4.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Scion tC Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Scion tC Pages
- Scion tC Models
- tC Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- tC Spec Performance Exhaust Systems