The Scion TC is a sporty 2-door compact car. It has a distinctive external design that exudes stability and power. It also has an exquisite internal design, comfortable seating and up market accessories geared to make your ride smooth and pleasant. Nevertheless, its performance is not at its best due to a restrictive stock exhaust system that limits the flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders. To remedy this situation, replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket exhaust systems boost performance by facilitating fast evacuation of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of fresh oxygen into the cylinders. The impact of this switch on performance is huge. The car’s horsepower and torque output increases by significant margins. Consequently, peak performance becomes a realizable goal. Moreover, fuel consumption is also optimized, leading to fuel cost savings at cruising speeds.
You also benefit from acquisition of a product that does not rust, as aftermarket Scion TC exhaust systems are made from stainless steel tubing, strengthened by significant proportions of nickel and chromium. This makes it extra resistant to corrosion. Moreover, the product comes with a lifetime warranty. This means your first purchase is your last and the manufacturer will take on responsibility for any defects arising thereafter. The exhaust has a deep roar that perfectly denotes the power within your engine. The sound quality is also maintained over a long period. This is ensured by the tight packaging of acoustics materials, guaranteeing no compromise in sound quality over time. Polished exhaust tailpipes and tips give your car head turning looks, drawing attention from all around. Installation is made easy by the comprehensive manual accompanying the exhaust system. Install a Scion TC exhaust system to experience a thrilling surge to the top.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 5 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - dBX™ Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $409.09$409.09
- Injen® - Axle-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $409.28$409.28
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust SystemStarting at: $521.04$521.04
- Agency Power® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Titanium MufflerStarting at: $700.00$700.00
- Spec-D® - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (2.5" Inlet)Starting at: $153.00$153.00
- DC Sports® - HeaderStarting at: $334.22$334.22
- Weapon-R® - Stainless Steel Race HeaderStarting at: $527.00$527.00
- ARK Performance® - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished TipStarting at: $1,070.15$1,070.15
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $615.69$615.69
- Option-R® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $228.00$228.00
Posted by Travis C.
"My exhaust was easy to mount, and I have a nice sounding car in under 30 min. So many compliments on the quality and sound. Will definitely be ordering more parts."
Posted by James T.
"Sounds great and you can feel the HP gain at higher speed. Not an easy install unless you have the right tools. Had to use an angle grinder to cut stock exhaust off and then couldn't fit new pipe over cat-pipe! Cheap install at a muffler shop though."
Posted by Jaime E. G.
"Borla exhaust system came very quickly after I ordered it. Installation was much easier and faster than I thought it would be, and the sound it gave my car is amazing!"