The Scion FR-S is a sporty 2-door lightweight vehicle with awesome performance and great value. It has a splendid interior design and a comfortable seating arrangement for two. The engine produces a powerful kick making the ride an unforgettable experience. You can make the FR-S performance even better by replacing the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of performance exhausts that suit all Scion models. Aftermarket exhaust systems boost the performance of your car by reducing backpressure and turbulence within the engine cylinders. This facilitates efficient evacuation of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of fresh oxygen into the cylinders. The payback comes immediately in the form of increased horsepower and torque. Your vehicle achieves peak performance within a short duration. What’s more, fuel economy is realized especially at cruising speeds. Your fuel consumption expenses are reduced significantly since your vehicle now covers greater mileage on the same tank of fuel.
Great performance is only part of the benefits you get. The exhaust system is made from austenitic stainless steel, which is tougher than ordinary stainless steel, and therefore durable and resistant to rust. It also comes with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing the quality of materials and workmanship used in its construction. The dealers handle any defects arising thereafter. Apart from this, you also get to enjoy great sound effects from it - it produces a deep bold sound that matches the power of your engine. The sound quality remains consistent over the life of the product. It also comes with a polished exhaust tip that accentuates the gleaming exterior of your vehicle. Installing Scion FR-S exhaust systems is not difficult. All you need to do is follow the guidelines in the accompanying installation manual and you are home free.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 3 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- ARK Performance® - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,359.15$1,359.15
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $899.99$899.99
- Flowmaster® - American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $498.00$498.00
- Injen® - Axle-Back Exhaust System Starting at: $914.18$914.18
- Takeda® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $679.00$679.00
- Agency Power® - Mid-PipesStarting at: $400.00$400.00
- ARK Performance® - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,359.15$1,359.15
- Borla® - Stainless Steel HeaderStarting at: $621.34$621.34
- Agency Power® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $850.00$850.00
- ARK Performance® - 2.5" Polished Stainless Steel R-Spec Resonated Test PipeStarting at: $364.65$364.65
Posted by James M.
"Taking off the old headers was a bit challenging, but the installation was so much easier, just wish Borla included some replacement gaskets. Other than that, I love this product, adds a great sound to my Scion FRS."