Welcome to CARiD’s Tire section for Jeep vehicles. Whether you are looking for off-road trail climbing ability for your Wrangler or maximum levels of grip and stability at high speeds for your Grand Cherokee SRT8, we understand the diverse range of driving needs sport utilities are designed for today - and the different demands their tires must meet. To make sure the rubber you select maintains the levels of comfort and stability your vehicle needs, we strive to provide you with all the sizes and tread designs available on the market from major brands with proven track records. So whether you’re looking for comfort and long-life or maximum performance under tough conditions, you’ll find the widest selection here.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Mopar-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
- ACCELERA® - IOTAStarting at: $84.44$84.44
- BFGOODRICH® - ADVANTAGE T/AStarting at: $84.98$84.98
- BRIDGESTONE® - ECOPIA H/L 422 PLUS RFTStarting at: $206.24$206.24
- CAPITOL® - SPORTStarting at: $43.37$43.37
- CONTINENTAL® - CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS810S SSRStarting at: $153.37$153.37
- COOPER® - CS5 ULTRA TOURINGStarting at: $81.23$81.23
- DELINTE® - DH2Starting at: $41.12$41.12
- DICK CEPEK® - TRAIL COUNTRYStarting at: $154.60$154.60
- DUNLOP® - SP SPORT MAXX RTStarting at: $168.08$168.08
- FALKEN® - ZIEX ZE950Starting at: $74.12$74.12
Just put 265/75/16 size COURSER AXT on my Jeep Wrangler. Great tires so far. Good tread. Low noise on the highway. Both my sons are running them on their trucks also with no problems. Bought them here. Thanks, CARiD.